Sign in to follow this  
iLLiteratNerd

White Dragon Hatchling Slaying!

Are you stuck at home in real life or in game? We won’t be able to fix getting you out of the house, but we can get you out of your deed to sail on over to Release and take some of that house quarantine pent up rage and slay this Harmless White Dragon Hatchling!

This is a public slaying with public rolls! Don’t be shy and come on over.

The event will be held on Sunday, June 14, 2020 at 1 PM PST. A timer will be provided so don’t miss it! To negate lag as much as possible for those crossing servers please arrive 1 hour early. For those on server please be advised to arrive as early as you can, lest you miss the event.

timer_E1592164853.svg

The exact location will be public 2 hours before the event, but for those who come early there will be plenty to do at the meet up location at J13 Saint Absy’s Cathedral. We have a church for listening to those nasty priests but we have to pretend to listen so we can get goodies later on. There’s a chess board for those brave enough to push statues around, (Ask Elizarya for permission first). For those who don’t have a horse we will provide one and we will have plenty of food and water, just make sure to wash your hands before eating.

0FzgwX7.png

Rules for the rolls:

-Once you get a hit in please back off and allow for others to hit as I’m sure it’s exhilarating when hitting a unique for the first time or even for the 100th time.

-Alts in local are fine, but please refrain from entering the slaying pen.

-All those who join in the fight (and are not, themselves, alts) are eligible to retrieve loot rolled from the corpse of the dragon, as well as the corpse itself. All items attained from the dragon will be rolled. Stay until the end as we will have extra items to roll.

Since the Covid-19 pandemic is in full swing we will provide clean food and water with wash basins! We will not be able to maintain social distancing during the slaying so please keep your masks on and don’t breathe or sneeze too much.

• Like 32

thanks! i needed this in my life right now!

I think we all really needed this in our lives right now!!! I will be there. 

• Like 1

Luckly for me its 9pm (evening time gmt) the perfect time to be online usually. So i will be there for the fight and maybe a sermon on my priest if gods alow it. Will probably show up alot earlier since i have plenty of healing covers to make. Also i will be turning bloods into potions, for free if suplied the salt and blood. I have over 70ns btw. And 50 on priest also.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Zarame said:

Luckly for me its 9pm (evening time gmt) the perfect time to be online usually. So i will be there for the fight and maybe a sermon on my priest if gods alow it. Will probably show up alot earlier since i have plenty of healing covers to make. Also i will be turning bloods into potions, for free if suplied the salt and blood. I have over 70ns btw. And 50 on priest also.

Sounds great. We have altars for sermons both at the Cathedral meeting point and at the actual dragon. 

• Like 1

I should be there, RL permitting.  I'll be doing free blood mixes as usual, with 90 NS and a silly huge stack of source crystals (thanks, alliance folks!)

• Like 2

This capture was the first capture of 3 amazing wurmians, 2 wurmians who have been around the block and @RollyPolly, our mighty Titan, came in to take a few hit in the end while our forgetful sacrifice toon was frolicking through the fields.

Including myself, this was the first penning for Stoickjester and Zachariah. Please thank @StoickJester for providing the shaker orb. Please thanks @Zachariah for getting on late and coming into the rescue after a couple hours of us walking the stubborn dragon. This penning wouldn't have happened if @AgentQwartydidn't selflessly give up his life and be the first one to feed this dragon. Thank you @Gafferfor taking a walloping while Agentqwarty was lagging all over the place. And of course thank you RollyPolly for courageously diving into the mine and letting the dragon chew on your toes while we were getting the sacrifice to get in.

Edited by iLLiteratNerd
  • Like 7

I really enjoy the hassle  process to find and get a unique into a pen so I fully understand what a long lasting nice memory it will be. I can only encourage everyone to leave deed and go out to search. Grats too!

9 hours ago, iLLiteratNerd said:

This capture was the first capture of 3 amazing wurmians, 2 wurmians who have been around the block and @RollyPolly, our mighty Titan, came in to take a few hit in the end while our forgetful sacrifice toon was frolicking through the fields.

Including myself, this was the first penning for Stoickjester and Zachariah. Please thank @StoickJester for providing the shaker orb. Please thanks @Zachariah for getting on late and coming into the rescue after a couple hours of us walking the stubborn dragon. This penning wouldn't have happened if @AgentQwartydidn't selflessly give up his life and be the first one to feed this dragon. Thank you @Gafferfor taking a walloping while Agentqwarty was lagging all over the place. And of course thank you RollyPolly for courageously diving into the mine and letting the dragon chew on your toes while we were getting the sacrifice to get in.

Was a fun experience to get home from work and just see in our alliance discord "FOUND DRAGON" with no explanation. I have never dropped what I was doing faster and jumped on. 

• Like 2

Always a nice story. I had a two in the last alliance. Made myself a boot out of the hide so far XD

thanks for the invite!

will do my best to be present

will also do best to be there, with bells on. Well, one bell. In my backpack.

Thank you to the brave penners, sounds like it was a fun one!

Hey guys!!

We where talking and we where thinking of starting sermons for this asap. If you have a priest and want some good faith ticks we will begin sermons once people start showing up, so if you want to come on Saturday and start sermons that could be possible. 

A couple of us where also talking about having a small little impalong type thing. For people who arrive early we where thinking of lighting up a few forges and imping some things for people. 

So TL;DR..... if you have a priest and want some good faith ticks or you have some items that need imping or want to grind a bit of skills before we slay this thing. Or you would like to be awkwardly stared at by Jester, than come on Saturday to begin the fun :D 

• Like 4

Just in our friend community we have enough for sermons, just have to come and we can work on getting a set sermon schedule going

• Like 1

So we are approximately about 2 hours away from the dragon slaying. We will now be publicizing the location of the slaying. Below is a screenshot of the community map. It is just a short 5 minute horse ride to the south. 

IyRt15R.png

You can find route to Templars Knight to the west.

Directions:

• Take the road going north west from the cathedral past Gineropolis. 
  • Take the left going south and follow that road through the desert. 
  • Once you have reached Templars Knight you will turn west on the sandstone road towards Kush.
  • Follow that road all the way to the south and it will lead you directly to the dragon. 

The deed you will be looking for is called Runge Ranch. We have horse parking and a sermon spot set up at the dragon. Feel free to drop tents outside the deed. Loot rolls will take place near the tall freedom banner named "Loot Rolls" and blood mixing will take place in the opposite corner near the tall banner named Blood Mixing. There is meals inside the larder inside the small sermon house. 

If for what ever reason you get lost or are having trouble getting there, please PM either myself or Illiteratnerd and we can help you get there. There is also free horses in the pen to the south of the Cathedral thats named "Free horses".

• Like 1

thanks for all the people who found the dragon and organised a public fight.

[16:32:14] You cut The aged starving white dragon hatching deadly hard in the left thigh and slap it.

take that dragon! at least i got my journal entry for it. even though i had dragonslayer and giantslayer titles already lol. Thanks for the oppurtunity!

Great fight guys!!

Thank you for everyone coming over had around 230 people here. Thank you @Pandaletfor mixing bloods. And thank you @Stanleefor helping us organize. We came across a bit of mining issues but it all went well. 

• Like 1