Sign in to follow this  
Oblivionnreaver

Option to pull combined items from bulk storage

An option option to always pull out things that are combined as big as they can go, for example, a 32kg piece of wemp fibre, instead 64x 0.5kg pieces that you have to combine manually after, its a little thing but it'd be nice, especially with this cele lag that lags out the entire server for 2 seconds when i pull 100 things out of a bsb 😉

Edited by Oblivionnreaver
  • Like 9

Option, so able to be selected/unselected?  

I think would be terrifically useful, and as long as it is optional I can't see objections holding water.

+1 combining items in invetory is unnecesary micromanagment.

P.S. There is also problem with wemp when you combine plants and then crush it to fibers, you get x pieces of fiber instead of one huge combined fiber 

YES please and also to select "everything in the container to this other container regardless of what they are until this other container is full".  How tedious to transfer little pile of tomatoes then little pile of onions then single berry then big pile of pumpkins then.... or "the cedarl logs then choose and drag and click the birch logs then click and drag and accept the oak logs then....." ....you get the picture.   I just want all the logs! They can be any kind of log!  Same with large nails of different metal types.  Or sprouts....Ugh.   Instead, please make a QoL improvement where we can choose "transfer all these items to that container" without clicking clicking clicking in between each little item.  It has no impact on skill.  It can take the same time to transfer.  You just don't have to click drag accept between piles of items.

• Like 2

12 hours ago, Fairyshine said:

YES please and also to select "everything in the container to this other container regardless of what they are until this other container is full".  How tedious to transfer little pile of tomatoes then little pile of onions then single berry then big pile of pumpkins then.... or "the cedarl logs then choose and drag and click the birch logs then click and drag and accept the oak logs then....." ....you get the picture.   I just want all the logs! They can be any kind of log!  Same with large nails of different metal types.  Or sprouts....Ugh.   Instead, please make a QoL improvement where we can choose "transfer all these items to that container" without clicking clicking clicking in between each little item.  It has no impact on skill.  It can take the same time to transfer.  You just don't have to click drag accept between piles of items.

While we're at it: move items into a smelter until the smelter is full, instead of forcing me to have to do 10x10 ore or whatever amount I can carry.

• Like 2