Sign in to follow this  
Seriphina

Mountain not blocking sun

1AMNNxu.jpg

Time of day is [00:46:24] It is 18:24:58 on day of the Ant in week 4 of the starfall of Dancers in the year of 1092.

The sun is shining through the mountain. It makes sailing really difficult. In the image I'm traveling south on the eastern coast of Xanadu.

• Like 1

Yes it is annoying, in my mining shafts, it really hard to see at some points during sunrise or sunset. Almost completely blind in that direction.

I do remember playing Mortal Online, its the same thing as well with the same engine. Guess this will never be fix.

21 minutes ago, Wildelf said:

Yes it is annoying, in my mining shafts, it really hard to see at some points during sunrise or sunset. Almost completely blind in that direction.

I do remember playing Mortal Online, its the same thing as well with the same engine. Guess this will never be fix.

Could be indeed pretty hard to fix, terrain light collision is not something that is easy or lightweight we are speaking of heavy calculations

Will be fixed soon, along with some nicer long-distance shadows (since the sun rays are blocked by the same shadows you see on the ground)

Spoiler

ilaZN3e.jpg

• Like 3