Sign in to follow this  
Katrat

Make all Champs larger than their normal counterparts.

I never understood why the champs for some creatures like scorpions and brown bears are the same size as the normal ones. There is no difference at all on first appearance. Unless you scroll over them and read the title it is given it is quite easy to mistake a champ for a lesser one.

• Like 3

ride-able mobs don't change size due to conditions

i've always wanted to see someone riding a giant scorpion though

Edited by Oblivionnreaver

I see. Ty. Oh and btw I would love to ride a giant scorp. ;) lol

Edited by Katrat

Back in the day Champs were quite large. Would be great if they added those again. Maybe even for like a throw back event or something.

• Like 1

I fondly remember a Godzilla sized troll on the inner sea on indy back int the day in a pen like a lighthouse

I'd like to see at least champ unicorn be different than regular one... add some rainbow color to it, for the love of Fo!

• Like 1

They could change size when mounted by a player. Like I have this big beefaloo around and when I hitch it it becomes a normal bison on the wagon.

But honestly I'd rather see some champion creatures. Like a champion wild cat should be the size of a really huge maine coon. Not the size of a donkey. I can understand for champion trolos, but animals like bears/dogs/wolves/cats should really be just realistically bigger versions of the creature.

If not resized, then give them a Supreme shimmer.  

On 6/4/2020 at 5:51 AM, Idlamn said:

Like a champion wild cat should be the size of a really huge maine coon. Not the size of a donkey. I can understand for champion trolos, but animals like bears/dogs/wolves/cats should really be just realistically bigger versions of the creature.

Sounds good.  Seeing a champion wolf loping along messes with my sense of perspective.