Platyna

[Bug] Waystone + wagoner container bug.

This bug was confirmed by a GM, planting the wagoner container on a waystone renders it irreplaceable and unbashable even if the container is picked up and all protected tiles are cleared from the planted and linked objects. 1. Plant a waystone, link it (mine was linked to general routing system plus a row of catseyes, so called "Under Construction" road). 2. Plant a wagoner container on the waystone. Waystone becomes impervious to replace/bash action even after the container is picked up. It also remains like that, as server seems to remember this waystone has a container planted on, so if you plant this waystone in a different place it will also...

This issue is already logged into the bug list.  I'll add your post to the bug and we'll track it here.  Thanks for the report.

Can you tell me what server you were on when this happened?  I've heard of it on Xanadu before.

Apologies for necro'ing this post - I, too, have encountered this bug. I picked up the associated wagoner container and cannot now either destroy or replace the waystone with a catseye. I confirmed this by placing a newly built separate wagoner container on another waystone on my deed and when I picked up this new container I could not destroy or replace that waystone with a catseye. I am on Harmony - Spirit's Rest (P16/17).

On 11/11/2023 at 1:58 PM, Zarwaddim said:

Apologies for necro'ing this post - I, too, have encountered this bug. I picked up the associated wagoner container and cannot now either destroy or replace the waystone with a catseye. I confirmed this by placing a newly built separate wagoner container on another waystone on my deed and when I picked up this new container I could not destroy or replace that waystone with a catseye. I am on Harmony - Spirit's Rest (P16/17).

Should be fixed after a server restart. The tile thinks the wagoner container is still there. If it isn't fixed by the next server restart, you can put a /support ticket in to have a GM come look at it.