Sign in to follow this  
Zexos

Water based plants + water planting tile?

Hey, I think it would be great to have some extra plants for the water. 

Either deep water or along the shoreline. 

Lilypads are one such example but also some water based flower plants would be good. 

Maybe even some trees for the shoreline.  Maybe there could be a new tree shoreline tile that could be created to fix the issue of trees not being able to be planted at the waters edge. 

Maybe you could use the hand icon on dirt that is a max of - 4 in the water to create prepared moist soil or something. 

Then by having a special tile created with these slope conditions it stops people being able to plant trees in the middle of the ocean.

This was inspired by my friend who made a pond in my village and wanted some nice Lilypads and other plants to be around the pond to make it look pretty. 

• Like 2

I must admit, wurm's waterfronts need beautification of some kind.  I used to use enchanted grass sunk down using a lowered tree.

However, more decorative flora would be welcome both on waterfronts and inland (mountain flowers, pond plants, etc)

• Like 1

Yeah!  I love to see flowers and plants.  Makes things look more alive and varied. 

Yes, to mountain flowers too!  That would be cool to see like a flower here or there or even a hanging tree on a mountain.

Oh and maybe some rocks for decoration too.  I made the rock scythe trap but it was not very good as a nice rock, what with the scythe sticking out and everything 😅

Edited by Zexos

+1 I would love to see lily pads and the like on the lake edges. 🌸 The ducks I'm hoping for could swim around them. 🦆;) lol

And for those with darker tastes moss covered swamp trees might work.

Edited by Katrat
  • Like 1