Sign in to follow this  
Joelle

Community Stream Screenshot Competition 5/31

This week's community stream competition: It's 5 O'Clock Somewhere! Post a screenshot of your favorite location in game to sit back and relax with a cold drink in hand. It could be a winery, a beer garden, a bar, or even just a chair by the lake where you fish! The sky's the limit with this competition, have fun!

Post your screenshots here, and we will vote on winners by the end of tonight's community stream. Top 3 winners will receive one month of premium each. Good luck!

I drink when I read. 
I drink not to forget the battles I have endured, but to forget the scribbles on the cursed forums.

LqJklGG.jpg

Edited by Sn00
  • Like 3

my brewery just the distilling floor

4iFuhW7.png

fave place to drink

🥃🍸 Syn's Inn & Tavern, Ruin Ridge, Indy 🍷🍻

xmtmH0q.jpg

• Like 1

Typical fashion with me, read the stuff with the image

j6f7IXf.jpg

Two snowmen. One is mine, the other belonged to my mate who left the game who I spent a lot of time working on the beverages skill, the thing that really got me into Wurm. It's very sentimental.

Bed close to the bar because once I'm wasted it's easier to get to the bed.

Woody (you know who he is) is the bartender.

Some weird oddities, like an olivewood breastplate, and a rare leather boot called "Emoo's Chalice"

• Like 1

Pgyfu30.png

sun shining through the mtn

Edited by leander

Welcome to the Tipsy Troll Tavern and Inn on Independence :) The bartender is stocked with sealed jars of booze and liquid foods for your replenishment, and upstairs are free beds for the weary :)

9c65f7bf68.jpg

Bakhita's Beer Garden...where the inhabitants get a little rowdy with their hamds... Arch accused Stan of having small hands, so they're squaring off now...

9gWguCb.jpg

jYZCIdM.jpg

• Like 1

wurm.20200419.1953.png?width=879&height=

My preferred drinking spot. The forge keeps the mead nice and warm for a good drink while I hammer away.

• Cat 1

*HiC*

be42164ec10f2086b58af29ad79412b8.jpg

I'm kidding that's just my wine.. and milk mostly.. rest of the vodka, moonshine etc is out of this shot, 1 screen's not enough to cover it all

I kno' the fireplace is a fire hazard but, but *hic* who cares