Sign in to follow this  
Nimthyr

Closed.

Deleted thread.

Edited by Nimthyr

Our day one launch was received well. Over 25 players active at one time. Wrote a brief launch post for our site: 

https://nimthyr.com/nimthyr-launch/

16 active online now. If you're looking for a new experience and a fresh start, come give us a try at Nimthyr!

Hello. Just downloaded WU and looking for a server. Never played before so I don’t understand a lot like the level start and skills. How is this server for new players? I joined your discord. I’m MyHeroPlusUltra if you want to message me. :)

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, MyHeroPlusUltra said:

Hello. Just downloaded WU and looking for a server. Never played before so I don’t understand a lot like the level start and skills. How is this server for new players? I joined your discord. I’m MyHeroPlusUltra if you want to message me. :)

This server cluster has just opened, so we're very new player friendly. We have lots of staff and active players that are ready to help you out with whatever questions you need! Didn't see you join the discord, but if you want to rejoin it we'd be happy to have a chat :D

5 hours ago, Nimthyr said:

This server cluster has just opened, so we're very new player friendly. We have lots of staff and active players that are ready to help you out with whatever questions you need! Didn't see you join the discord, but if you want to rejoin it we'd be happy to have a chat :D

I joined the discord again and messaged Zulu, but I think he blocked me, and I no longer have the discord server :(

figured it out. I’m Allmight in chat :)  

Edited by MyHeroPlusUltra
  • Like 1

Many new deeds are appearing, but lots of flat land still available.

• Like 1

Averaging out to about 26 players each night, come join and make some new friends!

Lots of exciting news in our first News post: The Roundup - #1

Some key metrics:

Characters Created: 115

Unique Steam IDS: 85
Discord Members: 40

Village Count: 42

Peak Simultaneous Players Online: 37
Currently ranked #5 on Wurm-Unlimited.com after first week of opening

We look forward to continued growth and hope to see many more of you joining our server cluster.

Edited by Nimthyr

Come join us as we start rolling out weekly events starting next weekend! Avg. 23 players online each night!! 

• Like 1