Sign in to follow this  
Polosc61

Load Alter Mod ?

The only one I can find was in beta in 2015 - anyone have or know of a mod that allows alters to be loaded that is viable?

did you test if it works ?
if so could you supply the link for it ?

Following, in case someone posts a link to a working mod for this.  :-)

Well, wyvernmods does have that functionality.

I'd rather have a single mod, because the cluster mods sometimes don't interact well with some of my others.

The original post was talking about this.https://forum.wurmonline.com/index.php?/topic/135835-beta-load-and-push-altars/

This one also exists I imagine as a continuation of that https://forum.wurmonline.com/index.php?/topic/136279-abandoned-loading-unchained

Though even that one was last updated in 2016. There's a chance that this part of it still works, since the code that allows the altar loading is short.

Edited by Tyoda

I do feel some guilt for not maintaining my mods. I just lost interest in WU mods. Today I have renewed interest since GCG is showing more interest in this area.

Loading Unchained has a lot bytecode alterations. I'd be very surprised if it still works. I likely abandoned it because it was too much effort to update all that bytecode every code update. Although, I later came up with a tool to help auto detect the changes that happen with bytecode.

Load and push altars should still work.

I do feel some guilt for not maintaining my mods. I just lost interest in WU mods.

That's what's bound to happen. I myself haven't played in a good while. I'm just active otherwise lol.

Today I have renewed interest since GCG is showing more interest in this area.

They are? In what way?

Loading Unchained has a lot bytecode alterations.

Yep I had a quick look at the code, but this one change isn't that big, so I thought perhaps if everything else is turned off it might spin up.

They are? In what way?

Ah I've found your post. Not so exciting after the edit they made 😛

Edited by Tyoda