Sign in to follow this  
puncher

One who was with us is no more

So it was announced that the great man of wurm Gordonlee has passed from us to the great sleep of earth.  And shall be no more cleansing wurm of its evils and helping those who are new to wurm.   I have talked to those who lived breathed and built an empire with him Bearfoot Emporium of setting up a memorial.  I would like to know how devs think this should be done because I would like it not to rot.  His deed one of the LONGEST ever in Xanadu shall soon pass from this world to dust to the wurm soil once again.   I Plus others will be working on this commemoration of our gentle soul and his good works.  Devs if you could let me know how you have been handling this with other great warriors of wurm  who have left us I would appreciate it.

Puncher.

• Like 14

He was good people.

Rest in Peace.

Drop me a PM if you need any priestly stuff/flowers/sprouts.

I will indeed Ether as I want it to look nice.  Retro might have his morning coffee and get me  a reply soon.

MORNING WURM

As far as I recall, the rule for memorials is just to make an epic structure with the people you want to be part of it, and a GM will supreme/no decay it. I might be remembering part of it wrong though.

Retro is a busy guy, and is on the Australia timezone. He'll reply, or another GM/staff member.

Bump and be nice to get an answer please :)

For future reference, if you're looking to get some info out of Retro, the fastest way is to just PM him.

Very nice thanks

cgGksep.png 

Located Between Kingsport and Bearfoot.

• Like 5