Sign in to follow this  
Angelklaine

Alora Store - Bundles for Newbies and Vets alike!

ALORA STORE IS NOW OPEN!

Bundles for newbies and vets alike!

How it works: You pick a bundle and pay the price. Bundles can be picked up at F22 Xanadu or Delivered to you by Knarr for a delivery fee per trip for any items that cannot be mailed (See below FAQ for delivery details). I sometimes keep bundles pre-stocked and ready for pickup, but normally they are made to order, so allow a reasonable amount of time for preparation once your order is placed. All items in each bundle are included at the quality listed. If no quality is listed, the item is generally provided at creation quality.

Explorer's Bundle (22 items!) - Price 5s

(Usually ships within 72 hrs)

Spoiler

1x 72ql Full Studded Leather Armor Set

• Studded Leather Cap

• Studded Leather Jacket

• Studded Leather Pants

• 2x Studded Leather Sleeves

• 2x Studded Leather Boots

• 2x Studded Leather Gloves

1x 82ql Huge Axe, Silver

1x 50ql Large Maul

1x 70ql Butchering Knife

1x 82ql Shovel

1x 82ql Pickaxe

1x 82ql Hatchet

1x Halter Rope

1x 52ql Lantern, Iron

1x 30ql Quiver 

1x 30ql Lunchbox

1x 50ql Water skin

1x Backpack

1x 52ql Sailboat

Crafter's Bundle (20 items!) - Price 5s

(Usually ships within 48 hrs.)

Spoiler

1x 82ql (or higher) Mallet

1x 82ql Saw

1x 82ql Carving Knife

1x 82ql Hammer

1x 82ql Stone Chisel

1x 82ql (or higher) Whetstone

1x 70ql Toolbelt

1x 70ql Hammer

1x 82ql File

1x 70ql Ropetool

1x 82ql Trowel

1x 82ql Leather Knife

1x 82ql Awl

1x 82ql Needle

1x 82ql Small Anvil

1x 82ql Scissors

1x 82ql Spindle

1x 82ql Press

1x 50ql Pelt (or higher) (random type)

1x Small Barrel

Riders Bundle (12 items!) - Price 3s

(Usually ships within 24 hrs)

Spoiler

1x 5 Speed Horse

1x Creature Cage

1x 82ql Long Sword

1x 52ql Shield

1xBridle (creation ql)

4x 82ql Horseshoes, Iron

1x 82ql Saddle

1x 82 Ql Leather Barding

1x Saddlebags (Creation Ql)

Deed Builder's Bundle (Everything you need to start your new deed!) - Price 5s

(Ask for availability!.)

Spoiler

300x Bricks

300x Mortar

300x Pottery Shingles

4x Lamps (Choice of Iron, Hanging Iron or Iron Torches)

3x Large crates

2x Large Chests

1x Coffer

2x 70ql Forge

1x 70ql Oven

1x 70ql Loom

1x 70ql Smelter

1x 70ql Kiln

1x 70ql Spinning Wheel

1x Alchemist's Cupboard

4x Bulk Storage Bins

2x Food Storage Bin

1x Bulk Container Unit

1x Larder

1x 50ql Bed 

1x Wardrobe

1x Huge Oil Barrel

1x Large Barrel

1x Small Tripod Table

2x  Armchair

1x Meditation Rug (creation ql)

4x Small Barrels

1x Small Barrel Rack

1x Colorful Carpet

1x 70ql Empty Beehive

1x Bee Smoker, Iron

1x 30ql Large Cart (Choice of Wood Type)

3a1132037579912ad98432a2e878ec6c.jpg

Not shown: Large Anvil, Bulk Container Unit

Safety and Comfort Bundle - Deed Essentials - Price 5s 

(Ships and starts building within 24 hours)

Spoiler

1x 55ql Guard Tower

1x 70ql Mailbox (Buyer's choice)

1x 50ql Altar (Metal only)

1x Fountain or Well (Buyer's choice)

1x Trash Heap
 50c paid towards your delivery

Common Upgrades:

Large Cart  > Wagon - 70 Copper

4 BSB > 1 extra BCU - 20 Copper

Cart >  70ql Sailboat - 1s

Large Chest > Large Coffer - 5c

Bed > Canopy Bed - 40c

Full Studded Leather Armor Set > Full Steel Plate - 50c

Iron > Steel - 10c per item (ask for availability)

~--~ O ~--~

Frequently Asked Questions

Spoiler

Q Are these items enchanted?

A. No, all these items are NQ and not enchanted. Where QL is indicated, it refers as to the minimun ql, but they may be of higher ql. For enchants, allow me to recommend Nordlys. He is my go to for my tool enchants!

Q. Where do you ship to?

A. I can ship to any Freedom Server coastal areas for 50c. I can ship to interior areas of the server for orders of 5s or more for a 1 silver fee. Might sail to Xanadu interior depending where. Ask. Will sail to Chaos but only to near The Shroud, Gold Coast or The Landing. On Chaos deliveries, customer must pay full in advance and assumes all the risks and losses related to any PVP engagements.

Q. What happens if I am not available and you are unable to securely offload my purchase when you deliver?

A. Every delivery requres the delivery fee as deposit before I sail as a minimun. I will attempt to effectuate delivery on your deed. If permissions do not allow me to deliver to deed, and/or I am not able to securely offload your purchase (such as leaving it with a trusted neighbor or dumping everyhting to a caravel on deed for example) I will message you here in the forums to notify you of the situation.  I will then wait for 24 hours at location and attempt to deliver again after these 24 hours have passed (or earlier if arrangements can be made by forum pm). I will then attempt another delivery. If that second delivery fails or I recieve no response within 24 hours from the email message, I will abort the delivery and return to my deed. In this case, the deposit will be forefited and you must pay another delivery fee or pick up the items. The price of the order (if prepaid) minus the delivery fee can be refunded at player's request. I will under no circumstances unload off deed without a secure location to place the order.

Q. Can I ask you to make my own bundle?

A. Yes! I can make bundles to order! Contact me for a quote!

Q. Can I add items to my bundle?

A. Yes, but it will be assesed as you making your own bundle. Contact me for a quote.

Q. I already have x item. Could you change it with x?

A. Yes, probably! I can make specific items that require the following skills: Blacksmithing, Weaponsmithing, Carpentry, Chainsmithing, Fine Carpentry, Stone Cutting, Leatherworking, Plate Armor Smithing, Masonry, Ship Building, and more. Items must be similar in type and value. Contact me for more information.

Q. Can you imp all the items in my order to 90ql?
A. No. for imping services, I'd recommend another merchant. There are many people who can do that in Wurm. I only work on bulk orders, not individual imps.

Q. I can't be online when you deliver. Can we still do delivery?

A. Please contact me to arrange delivery. I have many ways to ensure delivery is possible when you are offline.

Q. Would you come and imp my forge, oven, loom, etc?

A. I normally do not do imps on demand, but I will do so for customers, or even to go visit and see your deed. Ask me. I might be in the mood.

Q. I am not in a place that's accessible via water. Would you deliver if I paid a little more?

A. Most likely no.This is not a matter of choice, but a matter of capabilities. It is very likely I will be unable to bring a wagon + horses + your order in a single trip. Unless you are willing to pay for multiple trips plus for the inconvenience of delivering to your place, it is very unlikely I will deliver there. 

Q. Can I add x amount of bulk (Bricks, Mortar, Shingles) or get a different type of material for my bulk? 

A. I am not a bulk seller so I can but it wont be cheap. My standard, non negotiable price will be 2s/k for bricks, 2.5s/k for mortar and 2s/k for pottery shingles. You WILL find cheaper prices elsewhere and I encourage to do that. I rather not make bulk and I use my package money to buy the bulk I use on my orders so there is no negotiation on my price. I suggest @Pankivtankefor bulk orders. He is very reliable, reasonable and trustworthy! I get my bulk from him.

As for the material, ask. Other than pottery bricks I might be able to accommodate subject to availability.

Pictures coming Soon!

Edited by Angelklaine
Adjustment
  • Like 6

Oh, thanks for the mention.

Done trades several times with this fellow, and never had any problems. :)

• Like 1

What a good idea - and such good prices as well !  Especially good for new / relatively new players.

Just one suggestion, maybe offer an explorer tent as an alternative to the sailboat in the first bundle, i.e. explorer's bundle.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Baloo said:

What a good idea - and such good prices as well !  Especially good for new / relatively new players.

Just one suggestion, maybe offer an explorer tent as an alternative to the sailboat in the first bundle, i.e. explorer's bundle.

The only reason why I didnt is because any new account starts with a tent, which is better than any crafted explorer's tent (weights .50kg). I considered this but thought about it and decided not to for that reason.

20 hours ago, Angelklaine said:

The only reason why I didnt is because any new account starts with a tent, which is better than any crafted explorer's tent (weights .50kg). I considered this but thought about it and decided not to for that reason.

Yes, i thought that might be the case, but for not so new wannabe explorers...

I highly recommend @AngelklaineI have had two transactions and they were both great. Very accommodating, and even modified the package a little to suit my needs!

Will definitely order from again in the future!

• Like 1

Adjusted the Deed Builder's Bundle to better reflect its intended purpose.

Very very nice!  

I have tried to avoid paying real money for silvers (paid for prem, but trying to earn in-game S in game), but now I am sorely tempted.  Of the 5 bundles currently listed, at least 3 would be of immediate dramatic benefit to me.

Good thinking, Angelklaine.  Nicely carved niche.

11 hours ago, TheTrickster said:

Very very nice!  

I have tried to avoid paying real money for silvers (paid for prem, but trying to earn in-game S in game), but now I am sorely tempted.  Of the 5 bundles currently listed, at least 3 would be of immediate dramatic benefit to me.

Good thinking, Angelklaine.  Nicely carved niche.

Thank you. I've been swamped working on them. Got 3 Deed Builder's Bundles back to back and got so swamped that I had to turn down others. Its a lot of work. Takes me at least two days full time to make an order and that's if I have mats on hand. Currently restocking now.

Its a lot of work, but it motivates me to skill up. :)