Sign in to follow this  
Anarres

[Fixed] Measuring Jug bugged after patch

Can't set volume:

You can only change volume when the measuring jug is in your inventory.

It is in inventory, empty. Tried full, empty, dropping it and repicking it up, nothing. Can't change volume anymore. Several players reported it on CA chat also.

• Like 1

Known issue with a fix in the works, thanks for the reports!

• Like 1

[15:10:55] You can only change volume when the measuring jug is in your inventory.

dragged from a pile of items to inventory.. TWICE... when I try to set new size on it - gives me just that text and it's useless, it's set to 0.050kg

Another one from same pile was usable.. NO IDEA why the bugged one works like this.. 

[15:13:26] A kitchen utensil used primarily to measure the volume of liquid ingredients such as milk.

[15:13:26] You check the wheel on the bottom and it indicates the volume is set to 50g.

ql.14.32 / 0 damage / no runes on it, nothing on it to prevent resizing, it's not in container when I take it in inventory

[14:21:37] You can only change volume when the measuring jug is in your inventory.

Same here, seems like none of my measuring jugs work, didnt try making new ones. Tried dropping and picking up, didnt work either. They're in the inventory, not in the group - tried it in a group, in a cointainer inside the inventory, just in the inventory, in hand, nothing works.

Still is borked 30 May 2020. Thanks Anarres the tread, and muchly appreciate the borked measuring jugs, I like to complain about stuffs 😉 (I also really like having instances arise when its cool to use the word borked)