Cuddles

Decorations

3 hours ago, Ricowan said:

Strange, I clicked the link and it started the download automatically in Chrome without asking me to sign in to anything.  Maybe you've signed in to OneDrive using Chrome in the past so Chrome is remembering that?  At least you were able to get it to work, just offering some possible ideas.

Good suggestion, except that I don't use OneDrive, and I have a gmail account.  Also, I downloaded the previous version just by clicking the link.  Oh well.  Maybe someone else having the same trouble will read this and just go try another browser.  🙂

Edited by Batta

onedrive is microsoft and they do have a tendancy to just change stuff when ever they feel like it, so yeah it is always worth checking too.

In this case though seems like chrome issue or maybe chromes interaction with onedrive, maybe microsoft decided they just didnt want chrome to access onedrive anymore unless logged into microsoft in some way.

It is working wonderfully! The images are very beautiful as well. Thank you for this update. I suffered a little trying to put the frames, yours are much better.

Maybe we could apply tar to varnish, as we do on the wooden floor? I think it would be very beautiful :)

the videos were very enlightening too!