Sign in to follow this  
Adelynn

Anyone willing to create an original map for me?

Hi,

As the title says, I am looking for someone experienced with Wurm map creation willing to create a 4096 map for me (it would have to be for free, unfortunately I can't afford to pay for it).

I am looking for a map where abundance is the key. I would like a map with one or two landmasses at most, rather than many islands, rivers and lakes inside are okay, but I would love it if theoretically it would be possible to go from one place to another without having to make use of bridges or ships. All metals and raw materials should be available in good amounts, including glimmersteel and adamantine. Also a good spread of all types of trees and bushes would be nice, and easy access to sources of clay, tar and peat no matter where you are on the map. While there should be some high areas to be able to have mines, I would also like an abundance of flat(ish) land, plains and meadows if you will, to have farming, animal raising, roads, and building areas without too much work required. And I think that's mostly it, obviously if it looks nice too, it would be a plus ;)

So, many thanks in advance if anyone decides to take on this and give it a try. Happy Wurming everyone!