Sign in to follow this  
cutandbrused

Returning Player

Hi I am Cutandbrused, a returning player to Wurm Online. I am setting up on Xanadu near Lentin. I am almost finished with my wooden 3x3 house and I am looking for a way to make silver as a toon/character with low skills. I plan on Working Hard for the silver so I can be premium with it. I am a follower of Vynora, I like to Fish, farm and to play with animal mobs. This is my introduction.

Welcome fellow returning player. I have been back playing for a couple days and an enjoying it on Xanadu as well. It is a bit laggy on Xan compared to what i remember on Deli, but I'm still having fun.

Welcome back and I hope we get a chance to run into each other during our travels!

• Like 1

Welcome back!

There is always people in the market for;

1. Dirt

2. Sand

3. Mortar

4. Clay

5 Stone Bricks

6. Support Beams

Although your skills will be capped, I am sure a few days spent on mass grinding some of those resources and some good timing in trade chat will help you gain the silver needed to become prem!

• Like 1

There is also the old reliable standby of foraging for it. you'll get mats - some useful, others not as much - and with any luck from the RNG gods, you could have enough silver after several hours-days of that to get premium. Back when i used it to pay for premium, it usually took a couple days of foraging to get enough to pay for the month. downside is it isn't as safe as staying on deed and banging out raw mats.

• Like 1