Sign in to follow this  
Ayuna

Repair your local landmarks every time you pass them by

If you feel that something in your area is worthy of being preserved for others, do your part in being an altruistic repairman or repairwoman. ๐Ÿ™ˆ

ย 

Examples:

I like to repair every guard tower I come across, because a lot of folks benefit from them. Some towers in the deep wilderness haven't been repaired for months and months. One such tower could save the life of a hapless newbie, who'll go on to build guard towers of his own...and so on, and so forth. ๐Ÿ˜œ

ย 

There's a lovely canal I often use, with a very original design. All of the lamps, candelabras, braziers, statues will vanish in a few months, unless someone repairs them.

ย 

(If this is already a default for folks, forgive me for assuming that players don't care enough about these things.)

Edited by Ayuna
  • Like 11

I have always made it a practice to repair guard towers, mailboxes,ย and wells and fountains that I come across.ย  I agree it's a good thing to try to preserve public facilities and landmarks.

• Like 1

Done same with few towers, mailboxes barely take damage, usually never using or getting close to public ones(no need to), cant remember using fountains.. usually using a cart and have a water with me.. the tower I usually just repair if I care for them to be around.. and if ql drops too low.. than spending time to imp it a bit...

• Like 1