Sign in to follow this  
Toecutter

Just a quiet bow before i go

Hello friends and wurmians :)

I am here to say to my friends(mostly) and fellow players that time has ended on my wurm life, i have met some wonderful people i will not forget , i have shared some great times and some  sad times but the great far outweigh the bad for sure and i would not have had it any other way .

Thrown into wurm after discovering it in a game forum i got off a google hit about sandbox games in 2013 i found this gem of a game , naked and screaming  from hell hounds and trolls chasing me on release,  i managed to be saved by a village  and from that moment on i never looked back, my last few years was spent on Pristine  and they were one of my greatest :) i will miss all my friends and my alliance.  But my job and the farm my wife and i brought last year (1800+ acres) is very busy , i now have my own real life deed with cows and sheep(we got new lambs yesterday) and felling trees (even tried it with a 2h axe , it nearly killed me how much effort it took) and also  lots of other farm activities/jobs .

I want to thank all my friends i don't want to throw names out in case i miss someone and it may upset them, i want to thank the staff , we have amazing staff and our in game chat channels monitored is a real treat to see in  online pve sandbox, and the help i received when i called a ticket or asked a CA question was second to none :) i wish wurm , players and all involved a great future and smooth and successful steam release.

I was always saddened when players or friends left one day and i never heard from them or worried what happened to them, so my friends you know now i am fine  and my wurm time just ran out 😕

Hugs ,

Toey

• Like 23

Best reason to leave a videogame. You take care out there bud, and we hope sometime we'll see you around again.

• Like 1

Real life must always come first and coming from a farming region I completely understand the time that you now need to put into your new venture.

All the very best to you and your family- stay well, be successful and be happy looking after the land!

Good luck and enjoy the life on a farm with your family.

Perhaps your wife will find tools with weird stuff written on it ”Woa 89, Coc 86”. Wurm will always haunt us in some way. 🤣

• Like 3

You'll be grinding those Body Characteristics in RL now! 

o/ Have a blast.

You've got the dream life most of us Wurmites yearn for. Hug your baby lambs for me! I wish you the greatest new journey!

Enjoy your new simulator called RL farming! :)

Good luck in real life Toecutter. 

I only talked to you a few times but it was cool to settle on the same island as you on pristine and learning a little bit of your wurm history. 

Enjoy your life away from wurm 😊 take care.