Sign in to follow this  
ThisIsRaffeh

Public blue dragon slaying

Greetings fellow Wurmians,

In my travels i stumbled upon a lost blue dragon, time for us all to get some juicy scale and blood!

timer_E1590427430.svg

Lets meet up at "Hammerdown Port N Customs" (or the Pier 50 tiles north if you come by boat)

Check out http://wurmonlinemaps.com/xanadu if you come by boat or your local Waystone if you travel by foot/horse.

Please be adviced that some travel will still be needed from the meeting point to the location of the dragon, so bringing carts and/horses is adviced.

We will leave the meeting point around 19:30 CEST (around the time the above timer ends)

Please take into account: 

I apologize for the short notice, but due to personal life i'm not able to organize this later this week.

Edited by ThisIsRaffeh
deed name correction
  • Like 14

Nice one thank you!

One question: are alts welcome to the slaying or only the fighters/healers?

35 minutes ago, Jaz said:

Nice one thank you!

I hope so, i'd love me some blue dragon bloods!

• Like 1

Thanks, ill be there as well

Edited by VirusMD

this would be a community slaying, not a private slaying, and use the rules under it. you're linking the rules for private slayings which is referring to the use of stealthing alts near the slaying without the host knowing lol

Edited by Oblivionnreaver

1 hour ago, Jaz said:

Nice one thank you!

It's impossible to check who is an "alt" and who isn't. So i'm not going to create drama over that. 

I just ask that people use common sense: This isn't the first Unique and won't be the last: If this community/public slaying is going to result in people bringing armies of alts in, then i'm less likely to create a public slaying next time, same goes for others i'm sure. And if you ask me, that would be a real shame, i love it when a lot of us get together to kick some butt. 

I think it's okay to bring an alt, bonus points if it does something usefull like healing. But bringing more than one and just having them sit in a cart in local is something i personally dislike.

Edited by ThisIsRaffeh
  • Like 4

Will def be there, the meeting point is a deed of mine :)

will bring 1other toon, my Fo healer for the journal task if that is ok, should be able to run them both while fighting :)

10 minutes ago, Azael said:

Will def be there, the meeting point is a deed of mine :)

will bring 1other toon, my Fo healer for the journal task if that is ok, should be able to run them both while fighting :)

Sounds good, will be nice to have an extra healer :)

2 minutes ago, ArthurHawkwing said:

Not seeing the deed on the Map,

It is there, try looking at coordinates directly 2620,4215

thanks I am blind, looked through Linton area twice, sheesh, need moar coffee

Heading there now, will not bring alts... cannot justify it with the lag I get from Xanadu vs mental distress from being disembarked constantly in the ocean from bad mechanics.  Cya soon!

if I can scrounge some more favor I will be able to summon as well if that will help at all

So how will we know where to go once we get to the deed you listed as the meeting point?

1 minute ago, BDCKoolaid said:

So how will we know where to go once we get to the deed you listed as the meeting point?

You wait until the timer expires and i will be there on my acount 'Fevfev' to walk with everyone to the spot.

1 minute ago, ThisIsRaffeh said:

You wait until the timer expires and i will be there on my acount 'Fevfev' to walk with everyone to the spot.

Sounds Great!

Congrats on the find, and for hosting this. Its very decent of you to make it public!

Ill bring my main and one healer (even tho i really want to bring the whole army for those juicy bloods :D- and looking forward to seeing you there! :) 

This was the funniest slaying I've been to. The serverdragon massacring the hunting party before the fight even started, then 127 people lagging their way up the hill when suddenly DRAGONATTACK!!

Edited by LaRue
  • Like 1

Thanks for the slaying. With all the lag I'm surprised I made it without dc. My client hated it, but I was happy.

Missed this one.but i will buy bloods for 3s each mailed to Zarame