Sign in to follow this  
Joelle

Community Stream Screenshot Competition 5/24

This week's stream is a bit sentimental, much like this post here:

We want to see your favorite animal and want you to tell us why it's your favorite!

In your submission, please include a screenshot and a short explanation of why you chose this critter for the competition. It could be as simple or as complex as you want! It could even be silly! Have fun with your entries.

Top 3 entries will be voted on by the stream chat and will receive one month's premium each.

Good luck!

My favorite horse, because it knows how to climb.

PtX8Hwi.png

Here is our horse, Sweetbaxter, "The Original." Named so because he was gifted to us as wee newbies, and saw us through thick and thin. Travelling the server, starving, no water, founding a deed surrounded by spiders... 

Nowadays he's got armour on him. Just in case he gets attacked. He's precious like that.

Here he is, surrounded by other useful animals that he's outlived - Hardwind, my original 5-speed, and Frank "The Destroyer" who saw multiple people to 70+ AH before passing.

kvSInph.png

Even though by the time I was able to ride a horse, we had a 5-speed (I priested too early).

• Like 1

Beastwolf is both mine and Virementals pet, we love him dearly. He leads us to our deaths often, we play fetch with him with random boats across chaos he never fails to bring them back to us.

He is capable of many tricks including video editing, being bad at pvp and being the best toaster pawner this side of Valrei.

In summary he is the greatest pet either of us have ever had.

wurm.20200524.1821_3.jpg

• Like 4
  • Cat 4

MY PET BOAT Bergerboat

This Boat is unique to me because it was my first impression of Chaos ever. Necro took me to old MR deeds and we found some boats including this boat

with a 98.8ql lock made and Owned still by Jberg at the time. I could pick it at the time i was still newish.

My first ever boat i lockpicked was right next to it with a .6% chance.

The me and necro crashed into an enemy deed after we fell asleep sailing in drake.

5 YEARS LATER

I stubble upon it and still owned by jberg who hasn't been there since.

Was my first memory on Chaos and I live with it now in my house lol

ebb0a9a56b9c9db9ddc63067a3b26c57.jpg

Edited by Beastwolf
  • Like 1

The first horse I obtained through breeding wild caught horses. As future attempts resulted in better traits, I decided to let Silverpie go free. But he never left the deed, he stayed loyal always wandering within the borders of my deed until one day I came upon his corpse. I buried him on that spot and put up a gravestone. Technically not a screenshot of Silverpie, but he's there.

xUWVe4O.jpg

• Like 1

As a follower of Fo(former PRIEST of Fo) and loyal pet of Cornydog(ECONOMY EXPERT) he requested me to post this for him. 

"These is my pets Beastwolf, Necroedarkslayer, and Viremental. They are very faithful and tend to my lands."

wurm.20200524.1834.jpg?width=1288&height

• Cat 2

15 minutes ago, necroe said:

Beastwolf is both mine and Virementals pet, we love him dearly. He leads us to our deaths often, we play fetch with him with random boats across chaos he never fails to bring them back to us.

He is capable of many tricks including video editing, being bad at pvp and being the best toaster pawner this side of Valrei.

In summary he is the greatest pet either of us have ever had.

wurm.20200524.1821_3.jpg

fc2ebcfd303cebe93596c2aa5e9c65c8.pngHMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

• Like 1

It's big and it hurts people.

6WGGWGo.jpg

• Cat 1

3 minutes ago, user said:

As a follower of Fo(former PRIEST of Fo) and loyal pet of Cornydog(ECONOMY EXPERT) he requested me to post this for him. 

"These is my pets Beastwolf, Necroedarkslayer, and Viremental. They are very faithful and tend to my lands."

wurm.20200524.1834.jpg?width=1288&height

CHIEF OF ECONOMY ... THANk you   

54eb5d72bd8f0e83cf48a4c5fabdbcaf.png

f258530c00d9aad9d9659f1405572dbc.png

Don't really have a favorite pet, but this might be the closest thing that gets to that.. just behind it is the other one.. pulling the same cart.. both were given to me after a glitch that doesn't allow you to get on a cart if you're in combat.. needless to say, I rip'd once or twice that day learning about it... was saved with a replacement for the horses that I have lost with quite interesting names.. 'raineagle' and 'wartcall', you can guess which one I use for rifts, I still haven't replaced these fellas, they are maybe 3 IRL years old maybe 4 now, I'll eventually lose 1 or both because of a DC in rifts, but until dc sets us apart.. FS grind and cart pulling it is.

I'm just too lazy to replace them, leaving that to rng chances.

(how the one behind looks like? - both look alike and are plain brown and boring😆, it's the time they've survived so far that makes them special)

• Like 1

g4IFjwi.jpg

Green goblin is my favorite because it's spooky :)

Edited by Vooch

Once upon a time, on the fair server of Celebration, there lived a young Madnath. And on this morning that Madnath logged on, something was strange.

He checked under his bed, and nothing had changed.

He checked under his forge, and nothing had changed.

He checked the contents of every BSB, FSB, BSU, LSU, shield rack, weapon rack, HOTA statue, house, backpack, satchel, cupboard, small chest, large chest, magical chests, coffer and coffin, and found that still, nothing had changed.

He checked his armour, his weapons, his rares, his tools and even his meditation rugs, and nothing had changed.

Madnath then left his house, and in his shallow paddling pool for reed farming he found....

Spoiler

W                                                   W

W                                             W

W                  W                   W

W           W    W             W

W     W          W      W

W                    W

H                       H

HHHHHHHHHH

A

A      A

A            A

AAAAAAAAA

A                       A

A                          A

A                               A

L   
L
L
L
L
L
L
L
L
LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
E
E
E
E
E
E
E
E
E
E
E
E
E
E

PFET6IH.jpg

(it's a champ)

Edited by Madnath
  • Cat 2

My fav pet is my New  Zambie Hoverboar 

tDf6R1J.jpg

• Like 1

Here is Venerable Osioswift. Isn't he handsome and he is an incandescent colour.  

FnYuo5W.jpg

Edited by Inariwolf

r5MOvsa.jpg

This little lady is my original black sheep, the only kind of sheep I keep on my deed. (Somehow, the others don't seem to survive long.)

Eventually I will probably name her Matron, though I'm afraid that when I do she will die.

She's been branded even now transferred to my new deed and is the reason I've build a creature cage.

Edited by Seriphina