Sign in to follow this  
Katrat

Dire Wolves and More.

Would love to see large beautiful white tamable dire wolves. Actually there are quite a few animals I would love to see in wurm from small game like rabbits, foxes otters and beavers, and larger game like elk and moose, to fowl like owls, crows, woodpeckers, peacocks and song birds and even more mythical ones like imps, pixies, fairies, and minotaurs. All with their own benefits and deficits of course. Personally I feel we need more variety and less mass production of the same old thing. Really would love ideas and input on these.

• Like 8

I forgot the ducks! I'm always hearing them quacking so lets see some. ;) And maybe turkeys too? 

• Like 3

If this is to become a thing, I would like to see Southern creatures in the Southern isles. 

A nice mob of wallabies every now and then would be wonderful.

Have cassowaries and you wouldn't need dire turkeys.  

A couple of wedgies flying about would be magical.

• Like 1

On 6/2/2020 at 7:01 AM, Katrat said:

I forgot the ducks! I'm always hearing them quacking so lets see some. ;) And maybe turkeys too? 

Ducks don't exist.

9 hours ago, olafhairybreeks said:

Ducks don't exist.

Only in the sound track.

+1 more yes sth zan please more anything but grey horses n unicorns we have hundreds

• Like 1

Since I made this suggestion for new creatures in Wurm we were given a donkey.  Yay for a new creature but I have to ask... Is that it?

I remember the first time I spotted a gorilla in game. Wurm doesn't have a large variety of creatures but gorilla? I don't hate gorilla, lets keep them and add many more creature types. realistic and fantasy, big and small, weak and strong, dumb and intelligent. 

I was recently ambushed by a fog spider for the first time. That was cool, keep them just the way they are. I love the history behind them too.

Edited by bigtree
  • Like 1