Sign in to follow this  
Taji

Looking for Norfolkpine

Hello all,

I am looking for the owner of the Norfolkpine account. I bought a large magical chest and it seems that the ownership did not change, I will most likely need to summon them and have them attach a lock. I only realized this when i got home,and they were offline, and they don't seem to have a forum account, and have been offline when I have tried to contact them. They live around G-12 Xanadu I believe. Any help is appreciated.

Make sure they transfer ownership of the magical chest. You cannot load/unload/lock/manage permissions unless they do. If you can't get a hold of them in a reasonable amount of time I would consider calling a GM as well, as it does sound sketchy. 

Did you buy this chest from a trader? (I learn something new every single day)

I thought you meant you bought it direct from them, but if you somehow bought it off a trader and not direct from another player, all I can add is that Niarja shows his deed on Xanadu disbanded from lack of upkeep back in Nov 2019 and that he has not deeded another place since then.:

https://www.niarja.com/universes/online/settlements/Faith Is The Victory

Is that the same deed you were thinking was located at G-12?

I would agree with Angelkaine -- call a GM.  

Edited by Brash_Endeavors