Sign in to follow this  
Tristanc

For New Players

For new players, I've set up a BSB and an FSB and am setting up a large cart to have some materials and tools that might be useful for relatively new players to take what's needed and leave the rest for others to share to help them along.

The site is on the east-west highway that goes along the northern perimeter of Haven's Landing, and if you're in need of a pelt there should be a few in the large cart there.

Also there's cotton at the site to share for healing, and the tools and materials (wooden plates, kitchen knives) for making salads (pumpkin, garlic, lettuce in the FSB).

I'll be logging back in there after tonight's maintenance cycle finishes (was just booted out by it) so make use of what you need and let me know if it was helpful here.

Good luck all and have fun!

• Like 4

These freebie-helpers box for newbies in Haven's Landing are located on Haven Market Docks highway, north of the bigger public crop field, south of the public mine. At the Newbie Oven area :) 

• Like 1

From a new player, even though I didn't use much of the free materials - the public mine and crafting stations were a huge advantage so thank you very much.