Sign in to follow this  
Retrograde

Valrei International. 096 The Skies, The Limit!

1 hour ago, atazs said:

A quick loot menu akin to Fallout 4 would do wonders for Wurm. Imagine mousing over a chest and having its contents automatically displayed in a small window, where you could then scroll trough the items with your mouse wheel and take the highlighted items by pressing a button. 

Or have the option to open containers as you mouse over them with a press of a button. 

The key for opening something when you mouse over it can already be assigned - go to options->keybinds->Items and look for "open"

12 minutes ago, Cayce said:

The key for opening something when you mouse over it can already be assigned - go to options->keybinds->Items and look for "open"

Yeah but you gotta mouse over the container right? I was thinking about a tiny window popping up above the container dynamically as you go near it that says "Press X to open" 

2 hours ago, atazs said:

Yeah but you gotta mouse over the container right? I was thinking about a tiny window popping up above the container dynamically as you go near it that says "Press X to open" 

Didn't they already show that that is gonna be in?

15 hours ago, atazs said:

Aaaah, I see. But I guess this could be messy and probably would need a lot of fine tuning. Just imagine you just unloaded a few crates from your cart and then want to open one of them, while they are all standing on the same spot :D Which one would be shown? I guess some form of mouse over is necessary unless some fundamental things are changed in how you can place containers next to each other.

Would love for foods to say what affinity they give when moused over.

• Like 3

Will we see the UI update before steam WO gets released?

14 hours ago, Johnnny said:

Will we see the UI update before steam WO gets released?

That's how they announced it, yes

i like the new UI but why is the text sizing gone.  i dont want to make every thing huge just so i can read the text.  i liked changing the text size larger in chat.