Sign in to follow this  
bolero3232

some windows minimized somehow

My "Target window", and "Select Bar" with it's "Target: X" boxes have somehow become just a thin bar. I can't expand them.

I know how to minimize windows; that's not the case with these two items.

Can you help me?

I have that problem with KDE Plasma Desktop too but only for settings not for target and select. It does not occur with XFCE.

Good, it's not just me then. I'm not familiar with those terms at all, though.

I might be in the wrong forum too. I'll re-post in a Wurm forum.

If I understood that correctly, your problem is a Linux (or Mac?) client issue. If so, the right forum would be "Technical Issues". If I misunderstood, and you are using a Windows client, it might still be the right forum, there (though I do not know a lot about MS Windows and Mac). It would need to specify which PC , operating system, and (if Linux ) which graphical desktop environment (e.g. KDE, Gnome, Xfce) is used.

I'm running Windows10 PC. I don't think it's a system problem.

I posted this problem in the actual Wurm forum, which is what I should have done to start with.

I'll leave this thread open for a while, just in case somebody familiar with the problem runs across it.

Can you post a screenshot of what you are seeing?  I can't seem to duplicate your problem.  

Just guessing here, but maybe it's "rolled up" and you need to double click it.

For example when you open your inventory, you can double click the title and it will roll the window up into a thin bar only showing the title.  Then have to double click to unroll the window.