Sign in to follow this  
Polojordan

Valrei Creatures Return to Chaos

Can we get the Valrei mobs back on chaos? Not sure why they were taken out, but always thought it was fun to run in to a Nogump in the middle of a hunting trip.

Also, if they aren't going to be brought back, can we at least get moments of inspiration when killing mobs/butchering/burying? If we're gonna continue to turn chaos into a freedom server then might as well get some of the perks of it.

• Like 5

I love Valrei creatures, Would love to see them on Chaos again!

• Like 4

bit silly they did that whole valrei mob rework when they don't spawn on chaos at all and only spawn from missions on epic afaik (i've seen like 2 nogumps and 3 deathcrawlers on epic and they were all from being traitors for missions), bring them back!

• Like 1

I agree with bringing them back but Jesus tone down the spawn rate. There was a path called "nogump road" when TC was first founded and it was terrible. I got ganged by over 10 and it was the most depressing moment of my wurm life. 

53 minutes ago, Holar said:

I agree with bringing them back but Jesus tone down the spawn rate. There was a path called "nogump road" when TC was first founded and it was terrible. I got ganged by over 10 and it was the most depressing moment of my wurm life. 

Not to talk about those times you sailed along the borders and were jumped by 10 Drake spirits at once.

• Like 1