Sign in to follow this  
Kurson

(Epic) Magranon and Fo can't fight on valrei

When Mag and Fo are on the same tile, when one leaves there should be a fight triggered but there isn't. Same with Vynora (but I don't know if she's supposed to fight them or not).

welcome to valrei lol

they've been friends for years and will never fight

I was looking for a thread like this and didn't find it so wanna get the ball rolling somehow. We're all in this together and it sucks 

I and others explained in great detail several times to the devs in chats and the velrei overhaul proposal why this is a huge problem, the ball has been rolled and then defenestrated.

• Like 2

In last scenario, Mag, Libila and Fo landed on the same tile.

Libila had few items, and when she moved, Mag fought with her and won. Items dropped on the tile and Libila landed in home location. All, ok.

Then Fo managed to move little sooner, before Magranon, and took all the items without any fight.

Then I'am staring at this, thinking why I even bothered to put any effort into Mag missions to get him there.

I do not know the code, but it is really so hard to change, that Mag and Fo would be hostile against each other on Valrei?

Edited by Wilczan
  • Like 1

Excatly this prompted me to finally check and poke and do whatever I feel I can to get someone to look into this. That scenario went completely differently than anticipated. This is so sad.