Sign in to follow this  
Loink

Capes! Capes! Capes!

With all the big boi & gir changes, I think it's finally time we receive capes. I recently found out that there is a cape in the game but that one is joke we need some real capes like 2-3 designs will suffice one that is cut up at the bottom somewhat of a scavanger/thief cape, another one that looks royal/fancy and so on etc we need capes. Stop the decline, deliver us capes and bring the player base back up!

• Like 1

I'm unsure. I quite like the idea that capes are high end rewards for hard tasks.

34 minutes ago, Madnath said:

I'm unsure. I quite like the idea that capes are high end rewards for hard tasks.

I like that too but they should atleast be something worth the hard task have you seen the current cape I thought it was a joke when they said it was a meditation rug but it legit is.

We begged long enough for em, they spend all that time to implement the feature and then add 1 cape for 1 person.

that's stupid and frustrating, just make em craft able and add some rare ones for those events.

• Like 1

Hey we had a cape slot and shoulder slot for years before we had anything to wear them.

+1 anyway, (for the 1000th time), just implement some basic stuff at least. Fur cape, cotton cape, silk cape, seal skin cape (What? Don't act like you haven't killed seals before, murderer!)

19 hours ago, elentari said:

(What? Don't act like you haven't killed seals before, murderer!)

i have to say i have never murdured a seal ever

On 5/14/2020 at 4:04 AM, Madnath said:

lol no.. it's just gate locked by insane amount of rifts, and they are happening at insanely inconvenient times and take also huge amount of time.. all that together makes the task undoable for a normal person;

ask the few that have it done what it cost them to get it..

On 5/14/2020 at 4:17 AM, Rakki said:

where is my croc armour?!

+1 for gator armor sets