Sign in to follow this  
Emoo

Wurm Wednesday - Special Event (Screenshot Comp inside!)

TLRxSrV.png

---
Hi everyone!

To celebrate hitting 2,000 followers on Twitch we are holding a special episode of Wurm Wednesday on the 20th of May, 7pm GMT10+ over on Twitch. This will involve a whole bunch of fun giveaways, the winners of which will be announced on the night!

---

The Giveaways will include:

• 1 Gold total in Ingame currency
  • 3 Premium game keys of 30days
  • 1 Drake Set
  • Rare Tools
  • Enchant Vouchers
  • MORE!

How can you enter?
There will be 3 type of prizes drawn on the night. Those will be live key word giveaways, points giveaways and the screenshot giveaway!

For the live key word giveaways during the stream you will be given "key words" which you'll need to type into the chat which will effectively be your raffle ticket prize to enter that specific prize - there will be multiple of these on the night. All you need to be eligible to enter in these is have a Twitch account and be able to type in the key word when given.

For Point giveaways, from now until the draw you will be able to spend accrued "Emu Points" on raffle tickets which are redeemed through Twitch chat at any time (even when the stream is offline!) The idea behind this is to allow people who watch the stream but might not be able to make the night have a chance to win something fun. "Emu Points" are earned through watching the stream, you can enter as many times into each raffle as you like. These entry's will then be put into a numbered spread sheet which I'll then do an ingame /random roll to select a winner for live during the stream.

If you're unfamiliar on how you can spend any of your "Emu Points" I've included some pictures below:

Spoiler

lBUheTK.png Qoj9bVr.png

For the Screenshot giveaway, I'm so excited to get this all done, I wanna get started now. As such I want you to all capture "Wurm made Cozy" in a screenshot and post it in this thread! Then on live on the stream we will choose our favorite screenshot based on the aesthetics, creativity and coziness. The person who manages to capture the essence of Wurm Coziness best will win a rare awl and 10s! (I've got some extra prizes for runners up too)

Where can I watch and what will I be watching?
You can find the stream in the spoiler link below. We will be going live at 7pm GMT10+ the Wurm Wednesday stream is an independently produced stream on Twitch where we discuss the Wurm Online experience, updates, showcase village builds and share our mutual love for this game. On the night we will be checking out a very special Village build, talking about some of the other wonderful content creators in the community and of course the Giveaways. 

Please note that Wurm Wednesday is for mature audiences. 

Spoiler

timer_E1589965630.svg

I hope to see a bunch of you there. This amazing community has formed the bedrock of my streaming audience and I'm looking forward to being able to give back and share some fun times with you all!!!

Edited by Emoo
  • Like 15

Sounds like fun! Here's my entry for the Screenshot giveaway!

IeESpRx.jpg

And this makes me cozy at night, a zombie over me as I sleep.

bASN6BF.png

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Emoo said:

Please note that Wurm Wednesday is for mature audiences. 

So you're saying that pretty much nobody that plays wurm can come because we're all fairly immature.

• Like 2

I'll go ahead and submit the interior of my mini 3 tile house at the stream deed. That's probably the most cozy looking place I've made in Wurm.

lrXg3Mz.jpg

Included is a small album showing a few different angles of the outside and inside: https://imgur.com/a/NbNxkpP

• Like 6

5 hours ago, zethreal said:

So you're saying that pretty much nobody that plays wurm can come because we're all fairly immature.

Oohhhh nooooo my audience.....

My entry - little feast at the cozy inn, inscribing new discoveries after long day of archaeology work.

UyrWrTV.jpg

Edited by Ziem
picture add
  • Like 3

I'm excited for Wednesday so I can roll all my emu points and flood chat

• Like 2

On 5/17/2020 at 3:26 AM, Madnath said:

I'm excited for Wednesday so I can roll all my emu points and flood chat

Please no, I have to manually input them into a spreadsheet....have mercy!!!

yam5vXw.jpg

The cozy place where I start and end my wurm days.

• Like 3

Reminder guys that we're at just 26hrs before the event.

Make sure you get your screenshots posted in this thread for your chance to win a rare awl and 10s!!

Heading Home after a hunting trip.  Home sweet home

96052292_916076662188320_1526134289815568384_n.png?_nc_cat=102&_nc_sid=b96e70&_nc_ohc=PCmNtLyDmHgAX_lRjlm&_nc_ht=scontent.fmel7-1.fna&oh=ac968412817ee2d639dc1fe2043c59f3&oe=5EEA133D

• Like 4

I've just started to build myself a new home in the southern part of Xanadu. So far I'm pleased with how it's turning out and it feels pretty cozy to me.

zlaesiY.jpg

Edited by Seriphina
  • Like 8

Was meant to be a small meditation hut with no bed in but I liked the feel of the building so much that I moved my bed in from my big house and now sleep here instead 🙂

wurm-collage.jpg

Coming back to the Hunting Lodge after a long day of fighting and butchering...  Looking forward to a good hot meal and a cozy bed warmed by the fire.  🍗 🍺 🛏️ 🔥

jF95uMn.jpg

• Like 1

Kind of hard to take a good picture from the angles I have, but I'll try.

This is where I go to cry. A nice little archeology corner.

Spoiler

ce7L8Vk.jpg

• Like 1

Edna's bedroom.

We started off as enemies, became sort of friends (Stockholm syndrome), and lately she's been giving me weird hints like "U dhink fit bed big yes yes?"

uzQzhWI.jpg

• Like 1

oops. can't get it to put the image... argh

Edited by KindraShae

Hanging around in the bar at the Slaughtered Dragon

u5KeCKs.png