Sign in to follow this  
Killroth

Twitch Prime Skin

To get more attention to the steam server you should have a skin giveaway on twitch prime also.

These draw alot of attention and i know free stuff always brings my attention to games :P at least enough to investigate them if they are in my sphere of interest.

I dont think this would help more than the current playerbase?
People like free stuff from games that are "mainstream" FPS etc.

I doubt Wurm would be able to do this. There isn't many streamers.
It's not like Wurm will have any advertising, lets be real. They are going to drop it on steam and pray something happens.

EDIT: I also imagine doing something like this would cost a lot of money or you need a huge interest in the game.

Edited by Enuf

Do u go to twitch prime loot store i hardly call some random mobile games "mafia online" and seven deadly sins" mainstream.

Also im not sure it costs money to put them up there since its advertisement for both amazon/twitch and wurm online. 

Both of those games are huge in terms of making money and populatiry.

Seven Deadly Sins is a popular anime + the game is a gacha (which = £££). Also from a huge developer.
Mafia City is a huge meme and was making bank before that even.

All the games have something in common. They are hugely popular or make a lot of money. The ones you mentioned are popular + make money.

I love Wurm, but it's nothing compared to any game on Prime loot.

Not saying this is a bad idea, just wont happen. It's more likely they'll give a skin/something out for playing in the first week or something.

Don't think many will be subscribed to amazon prime or w/e other name it also had...

You don't just get twitch prime w/o such subscription.

Unsure what to say about 'drops' feature.. as we'll just see random accounts registering and linking to random existing or new alts to multiply chances while watching wurm stream/s.

It's great idea ^ while it's for maybe a new or old 1:1 or modified decorations.. but if it starts being op.. and buffs alt hoards... that kind of gives quite a lot of unfair advantage.

On the other side.. if it's balanced.. this could be a really good buff to twitch streamer amount, time they stream and viewership(streamers will do it to get more views and build a base.. while viewbots will be there to earn rng drops)

* what 'drops' are... it's a feature.. in many games.. and once you link your account to the platform with a plugin etc.. you randomly get rewards for watching(could get something or not), imagine watching and getting that WS or b.str affinity...

--edit

I'm not suggesting dropping affinities etc.. it's just to tickle your imagination..; whatever I suggest is irrelevant - pointless to be specific

Edited by Finnn
  • Like 1