Sign in to follow this  
Darianna

Treasure Chests..

Hello... im confuses again ;)

Have found in the meanwhile 2 treasure chests ant cant open both...

So after a while googling i found that some say there cannot be opened in the pve..others say that on the map are chests with high qualitiy items...then i have read i need a mod so that i can claim they..

What is the thing with these chest? The mod von bdew says i can claim for karma... but not looting? no items? Dont know yet what these karma thing is...i am a such a noob in the game ;) 

all what i have read is that there are many things find on the map and many nice items and so on... i am play on the adventure /heavenord map

what about lock on it? i guess you have to lockpick them

Yeah Wurm Unlimited....singleplayer..Offline Server on my PC :) And no...no item. Have bought me an Key by the trader in the first city but that doesnt help :)

on adventure map you need to use lockpicks to unlock treasure chests. Just few are open by default. There are also  few  normal chests   or piles of  items on map.Most of them are  inside guard towers. They contain  hql and rare/supreme enchanted items. Like rare 2handed glimmer sword with 70+ flaming aura, supreme glimmer longsword, rare iron 2h sword, huge axes with  strong enchants too.Rare dragon scale jacket (no model for it, so you look like without it ). Lockpicking is a thing on adventure map. 

Edited by MarkSilard

Okay thx, the text on the chests has says there are unlocked...but maybe that was a lie or bug ;) i will try to make me lockpick

... just one quick question that isnt this topic but i dont want to make a new thread...i have the setting it is a home server...so only 1 kingdom...

why will the guards from the other city then kill me? i was in hearth yet and all spectral guards com up and try to kill me..the instructors and so on was blue marked...the guards red....another kingdom... mhh

i have thougt both citys are then that kingdom what i have choose?

Edited by Darianna