Sign in to follow this  
Teamium

Community Stream Screenshot Competition 5/10

This week's community stream competition contains cadavers! . For this screenshot competition, please post your image of "most creative use of a corpse"

Use the "place" feature to create your best, most beautiful, or silliest screenshot of corpses used in unusual or absurd ways

Only rule is to please keep all images appropriate! Other than that, feel free to be as creative as you'd like for this challenge.

Our top three winners will be voted on at the end of tonight's stream, and each winner will receive a coupon for 30 days premium. Good luck, and feng shui on!

These are not pics for entry, just for setting up the mood. Please look at them, and the second spoiler will be my entry.

Spoiler

In the deed of August Boar, there lies a room....

8Jc9LJf.jpg

And in that room, there are.... "decorations"

uSYq0U4.jpg

And for my actual entry, these are what are contained in those cages

Spoiler

qK8eBpU.jpg

For context, these are two supreme corpses. Of who? Well...

KGMIUg5.png1144jBq.png

• Like 4

I think there's something in the drinks ... Dell is being brave and trying it anyway!

cARiKhh.jpg

• Like 1

I don't know much about corpses, but lately we've been sharpening our claws with some exotic weaponry. Bakhita on the left packs quite the sting.

Q5EYBbM.png

• Like 1

If i can't find pretty cadaver art... i give myself to the art!!!
they say pigs can eat anything 😨
m62v1ua.jpg

Edited by HoldenToledo
  • Like 1

Family dinner... they're a hungry bunch. 

fHTdxWq.jpg

• Like 2

This isn't a new screenshot, several years old actually. But it fits right in with the theme! Around halloween, I collected the corpses of some zombies spawned from an impalong. Then I shoved yellow potions down my priesty's throat until she became a zombie for this fun capture :)

91f347408e.jpg

• Like 1
  • Cat 1

The winners are... *drumroll*

"Pig For Dinner" by @mortarik

"Scorpion Boxing" by @Stanlee

"Madnath" by @Madnath

We will be in touch with your premium coupons! Thank you to everyone who participated!

Stay tuned for next week's competition... A cow race in-game!!

Great contests!

As an idea - will it be possible to let EU workers get involved in some of these? Starting at 2AM Monday local time each week is... well... out of reach. Maybe if next day is not a workday?

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Jaz said:

Great contests!

As an idea - will it be possible to let EU workers get involved in some of these? Starting at 2AM Monday local time each week is... well... out of reach. Maybe if next day is not a workday?

Agree!

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Jaz said:

Great contests!

I had the same thought for few weeks.. just didn't voice it, 'til now; same issue here.. EU time, 2am, monday..

stream or event/s happen only during that early time and if anything cool happens on stream ui sneak peak etc.. there's no media covering it and rewatching a 'dead'-recording from a live-broadcast stream is weird to fish for content that might or not be there

Unfortunately can only have it as time allows, at any stage of the day is going to be someone missing out.

I'm open to ideas but I am limited by time zones 

2 hours ago, Retrograde said:

Unfortunately can only have it as time allows, at any stage of the day is going to be someone missing out.

I'm open to ideas but I am limited by time zones 

If you're doing things like more screenshot competitions you could probably post the thread a few hours ahead of time for submissions from other time zones.