Sign in to follow this  
Xagru

Jackal weapon skins SOLD

WTS jackal skins 2,5s each

All are original collected at historical first Jackal Moon Conquest - paid my blood and sweat, not from token shop!

If you take care of the history of ur weapon ofc.

RjN4nVO.jpg

Skins cannot be mailed so you have to come to Ravendream on Independence (O/P 17 ingame map, 34x45y Albia map) or meet at UDA bay of Crystal Lake ( N18 ingame map, 38x42y Albia map).

However easiest option is to send me (Xagru) ur weapon by mail, I will apply skin and will send you back. Im usually online 10AM-10PM UTC.

Edited by Xagru

Hey, ill take that huge axe skin (its huge axe, right). Will send you my weapon when i get online. What toon to send to?

15 minutes ago, Nordlys said:

Hey, ill take that huge axe skin (its huge axe, right). Will send you my weapon when i get online. What toon to send to?

Correct, is a huge axe.

15 minutes ago, Nordlys said:

Will send you my weapon when i get online. What toon to send to?

Xagru

• Like 1

Sent a quite valuable huge axe to this seller and retrieved it with a skin applied. Recommended seller. :) 

Edited by Nordlys

12 hours ago, Nordlys said:

Sent a quite valuable huge axe to this seller and retrieved it with a skin applied. Recommended seller. :) 

TY. It was an honor for me to meet your glimmer killer.

I never liked huge axe. Is to large and disturbe my first person view (I miss for hiding weapons - why we always walk with weapons in hands?), but after aplly skin I really like it. Looks like executioner axe. I think your enemies will like your axe too. 😁

Very trust worthy. I sent an addy sickle to get skinned and received it back with the skin. You can trust this seller, great person.

TY. Here is Taji's ada sickle (skins keep type of metal?) before (right) and after (left):

ZwVa2hO.jpg

It Is one of my favorites skins (most is pickaxe) but unfortunately I don't have a sickle worth this skin. I think is this same held by rift jackals?

Edited by Xagru