Sign in to follow this  
Joelle

Community Stream Screenshot Competition 5/3

This week's community stream competition requires you to dig deep into your feng shui skills. For this screenshot competition, please post your best image of "things stacked on top of things!"

Use the "place" feature to create your best, most beautiful, or silliest screenshot of objects in Wurm being put ontop of other objects in Wurm.

Only rule is to please keep all images appropriate! Other than that, feel free to be as creative as you'd like for this challenge.

Our top three winners will be voted on at the end of tonight's stream, and each winner will receive a coupon for 30 days premium. Good luck, and feng shui on!

• Like 1
  • Cat 1

In my mine, this guy turned up, he doesn't talk much ... 

I like to use the skulls for holding stuff.

iyScxYd.jpg

A quick look in the basement, and my odd-looking-skull collection atop my table.

nW54YIj.png

• Like 5

While setting up my bedroom cupboard I learned that because you could (at the time) place with grid-snapping onto objects you could actually place them in a way that they floated in mid air.

4qa8s7u.png

From another angle: https://i.imgur.com/aKC0Qi4.png

I decided to try and keep this fair since I know this system too well, so I'm only showing off stuff already placed on our deed. I'll post a couple since I cannot pick a straight up favourite, but consider my first post my entry if multiple aren't allowed in one post.

Spoiler

VJggCQN.jpg

Very hard to get a good picture of this due to deed layout and positions. This is a rare Eagle statue from archeology, with......a chair on top of it. Go figure.

Spoiler

YXEDQpG.png

My headcannon is this is a lava fiend who loves hats due to a long playtime on TF2 and nose rings. The arrow and skull are remenants of long hours of fragging people on Dustbowl.

Spoiler

mfbhlYU.jpg

A dog who wears his witches hat like a snapback to the side and another dog who wears exclusively pink cowboy hats harass a innocent boar, moments before the boar nukes their health bars.

Bonus content:

Spoiler

AYKtiGo.jpg

Edited by Madnath
  • Like 3

couple of images! (I don't have much to place anywhere to be perfectly honest)

The four beds I was presented with upon joining a town, arranged in a "circle":

Spoiler

dvkrQkF.png

Also, make sure you tuck in your skulls at night so they don't get cold!

Spoiler

oQXHqPn.png

Doesn't follow the rules but its the best I have

jnxQSgY.jpg

Edited by Morrowen
  • Like 1

Not an entrant. Since I didnt do the placing, I only took the SS

3DB1rUS.jpg

• Like 2
  • Cat 1