Sign in to follow this  
Judgemaik1

[Resolved] [Forum account question] old email is not used anymore... can we change it to my new one?

hi,

my old account was Judgemaik and email kemanetzis@freemail.gr

the freemail service is gone thus now I am using a new email judgemaik@gmail.com

I just created a new account with this new email so I can post this... 

is it possible for historical reasons to have my old account Judgemaik to be linked to my new email and somehow get a reset password of course so I can relog and reactivate as needed?

thank you...

On 5/2/2020 at 7:16 AM, Judgemaik1 said:

hi,

my old account was Judgemaik and email kemanetzis@freemail.gr

the freemail service is gone thus now I am using a new email judgemaik@gmail.com

I just created a new account with this new email so I can post this... 

is it possible for historical reasons to have my old account Judgemaik to be linked to my new email and somehow get a reset password of course so I can relog and reactivate as needed?

thank you...

Please send an email to gamemods@wurmonline.com.  They can help resolve the issues that you have.

13 hours ago, Alectrys said:

Please send an email to gamemods@wurmonline.com.  They can help resolve the issues that you have.

it would seem I have to mention that this is only for the forum account...

game/shop account works fine.. .already redirected

wiki account the same ...

only forum i can not reset since old email is non existing anymore...

can we change email or reset password on the forum account of judgemaik so I can change the email myself if not possible to be done from you...

Hi,

That's something I can sort out for you.  Please would you email me at pandalet@wurmonline.com with as much detail as you can, and I'll be able to help.  It's important that I have the details via email, for tracking purposes.

Pandalet (Lead Forum Moderator)

On 5/5/2020 at 5:11 PM, Pandalet said:

Hi,

That's something I can sort out for you.  Please would you email me at pandalet@wurmonline.com with as much detail as you can, and I'll be able to help.  It's important that I have the details via email, for tracking purposes.

Pandalet (Lead Forum Moderator)

email sent!

all changed and now i can connect... thank you!

this thread can close!

• Like 1