Sign in to follow this  
Enuf

Lost Horse

I was playing untill late last night. Didn't have my tent or anything with me, logged off as I thought it would be safe. Horse has been left on many other servers before and never gone missing.

It was left for around 7hrs.

The horse wasn't branded and I forget it's name. It was cared for by Oikoor/Deedholder or Tugnill (I think it's one of those chars)

The horse had some good gear on and would love to get it back.

xgcCQOd.png

This is where I logged out, I care more about the horse gear than the horse itself.

Checked my logs, this is the horses name -> You leave the venerable fat Goldanna.
[

Will keep my eye out but it would help if you had some general idea what sort of area of the map you logged out in? Afraid the picture is pretty dark and gives no clue really.

dyrT4Ed.png

I logged off around here last night I believe, I'm not 100% sure as I don't live on Pristine. I think there must be a bridge missing from the community map? Or on the opposite side of the bay. I'm not 100% sure sorry :(

6CEirv6.png

Someone knows where it is, it was saddled lol. I dont have too much hope for getting it back. But appreciate keeping a look out for it.

Edited by Enuf

ok got a rough idea of where, looked at the pic again close up, and yeah the bridge you are looking toward is not on the community map afaik, will have a ride around but sadly yes, if it was saddled it didn't wander away on it's own