Sign in to follow this  
HoldenToledo

[Resolved] Very worried and unsettled have a question.

Today this 30 april just 2 hours after the server was marked to go down, there was a huge lag spike which teleported me away from my horse, miles behind while my horse stayed where i was much ahead
( i didnt even know i could be lag teleported off of my horse backwards to where server said i was "supposed to be")
I was chased down overweight by a bear and a spider, fell off a cliff f**ing died..
walked back where my horse was but couldn't find body in time..
Will my body be still in its place after maintenance is over "30 mins" they said?
i'm very worried, i carried all my highest QL stuff ever. my friend <Adruidiazkane> told me he had the same teleport and it made him even get a dc 
tried to open a support tab before server was gone... just very worried, will it be okay once its back or do they disappear with my loot when server is put back up?
first time such a terrible succession of events 😕
i wonder if i can get GM's help to relocate my body, i  was very close to it when server was shut down...

Don't worry. Your corpse should be at the location where you died. As to the horse: if it has a saddle it won't walk away. If it is branded to your deed nobody would be able to take it and you'll easily find it using the "Manage animals" function.

Once the servers are back up and running staff will reply to your support ticket and make sure your issue is sorted.

• Like 1

ps: I finally got the loot, i was over reacting, i felt my death was not fair, the lag teleported me while everything else was working fine, i was send back where server said i were, but my horse didn't..
I thought i could call GM's for such a measure, was gonna lose my most valuables ever from 20 days.. i was in shock
Sorry tho it was mostly my fault, being very low life in a very dangerous place, depending on my horse to walk
i was over reacting because i thought my loot would be reset with server being turned off.
thanks for the encouraging words, they definitely helped me in my worst of moments..
First death after like 6 days and i wasnt ready both for the lag or for the death, you can close this thread, everything end up ok :)

Edited by HoldenToledo