• New: The title for 100 rake has been added
  • New: The title for 100 Papyrusmaking has been added
  • New: Added /servertime command for easier access of the local server time
    • NOTE: This will dictate the start and end time of events 
  • Change: Tangleweave changes as listed below:
    • Cooldown increased to 5 mins
    • Favour cost doubled to 30
    • Cast time increased to 7 seconds
  • Change: Added a low glance rate bonus to all armour against poison.
    • It now has a low glance rate but is still consistent and low across all armour types equally
  • Change: Prevented all hitched creatures on PVE from being labelled enemies by village guards
  • Change: Changed rowing boat creation requirement from mooring rope to regular rope
  • Change: Disabled the /snipe feature
  • Change: Changed the colours of butchered Valrei Items and Valrei mission items and their icons to tell the difference more easily:
    • Valrei mission items have retained the bluish colouring
    • Valrei items looted from epic mobs are now reddish in colour
  • Bugfix text: Fixed messaging when finding a Valrei mission item while digging/investigating to more accurately describe the discovery
  • Bugfix text: Fixed examine description of unfinished item parts list:
    • Changed metal item names to “metal” instead of specific material
    • Fixed item plurals
    • Use ‘and’ on last part needed only
  • Bugfix text: Removed ‘iron’ from improve messaging when a needle is needed
  • Bugfix: Fixed mission traitor creatures and trees to keep their glow effect after a server restart, and the effect will properly vanish when they are killed
  • Bugfix: Prevented cave wall tiles being converted back to rock salt after being mined and collapsing back into rock
  • Bugfix: Corrected many item plurals, names of some always-plural items, and adjusted descriptions where needed:
    • Corrected the names of all presumptive-plural items (acorn, wemp seed, etc.)
    • Adjusted the plural names of many items that were wrong, excessively generic (especially important for things like missions), or that could be ambiguous in the future
    • Updated some item descriptions to match, as well as one or two item descriptions that had errors in them
  • Bugfix: Removed potions from the Marks store gift box which are not currently implemented
    • Removed Ointment of Masonry
    • Removed Potion of Waterwalking
  • Bugfix: Fixed crossing borders on boats to properly eject offline passengers
  • Bugfix: Removed death sound and death notices from creature load location when the creature dies while on another server
  • Bugfix: Fixed items moving slightly on server restarts causing some to move above ground
  • PVP Change:  Healing has been changed in the following ways:
    • Cure light/medium/severe are only cast-able on wounds, not the body directly when the caster is riding a vehicle on PvP servers only
    • Heal spells on PvP servers now increase resistance at 150% the normal rate
  • PvP Change: Allowed Black Light kingdoms to have up to 3 Libila champions
  • Client change: The screenshot file format option has been added back into settings with jpg being the default
  • Client change: Reduced default sound and music volume
  • Client bugfix: Fixed an issue when holding alt while placing items on other items
  • Like 3
  • Cat 1

who asked for the healing and tangleweave changes?

where does this all come from?

• Like 9

33 minutes ago, DevBlog said:

Change: Changed rowing boat creation requirement from mooring rope to regular rope

This is a GREAT change for the newbies!

• Like 10

Can you give us percentage glance rate for venom change? We have it on wiki for other damage types. 

• Like 2

42 minutes ago, DevBlog said:

Bugfix: Removed death sound and death notices from creature load location when the creature dies while on another server

Amazing.

Since there are unannounced priest changes again that are pretty significant can we please get another priest transfer ?

Good job on letting us know about the changes hours before the old transfer expires..

• Like 17

Ok, i have to say these priest changes is the direct opposite of what the game need. We need to make ppl be able to live longer in fights, not the other way around, nerf overall damage instead. 

Please reconsider that change and reverse it asap. 

This will make pvp even more hit and kill fast. I beg you with all my hart. DO NOT DO IT. 

Edited by Tedzogh
  • Like 10

2 minutes ago, Tedzogh said:

Ok, i have to say these priest changes is the direct opposite of what the game need. We need to make ppl be able to live longer in fights, not the other way around, nerf overall damage instead. 

Please reconsider that change and reverse it asap. 

This will make pvp even more hit and kill fast. I beg you with all my hart. DO NOT DO IT. 

First thing I noticed +1 not sure who wanted this change. Its silly.

• Like 4

PVP Change:  Healing has been changed in the following ways:

• Cure light/medium/severe are only cast-able on wounds, not the body directly when the caster is riding a vehicle on PvP servers only

This seems a bit unfair considering the amount of time left on the transfer..? 

This is a fairly serious combat change.

• Like 9

What was so terribly wrong with Tangleweave? Actually it was the fun counterspell in PVP - the one which gave some great interactive fight option to a priest.

Edited by Jaz
  • Like 11

2 minutes ago, Firecat said:

PVP Change:  Healing has been changed in the following ways:

RIP this changes hours before the transfer goes away. Would defo switch from FO now but wont be able cause of work, where did theese changes come from btw? 

I guess i missed the discussion about Tangleweave being op, and Fo priests healing to much. Would be fun if the PvP community actully where involved in any kind of way, or atleast asked about what they think before changing things in the dark.

• Like 9

yeah where is the corresponding discussion thread about this?

• Like 5

Quit Nerfing Healing D A M M I T. Hard enough to want to go and learn PVP and now you Nerf Healing even more. Knock this crap off whoever is thinking it needs done or your going to drive off one of your long term player. I have had enough of the healing nerf bull crap. Somebody is listening to a very small minority and it needs to Stop and STOP Now. You try this crap or apply this crap on Steam Server and you might as well quit the development now. Keep pissing the community off, were going to find new games. Sounds Like time for me to go play Gloria Victis awhile, they have great combat, maybe you should look and learn from it.

• Like 16

Server is still down even though the launcher says it's up.

Edited by Micmake

I wonder if Fo will need to buy favor from the Wurm Online shop next...

• Like 9

2 hours ago, DevBlog said:

Change: Added a low glance rate bonus to all armour against poison.

• It now has a low glance rate but is still consistent and low across all armour types equally

venom had a 5% chance to glance before this due to base DR/Glance not from armor, can we get actual numbers on this lol

2 hours ago, DevBlog said:

Cure light/medium/severe are only cast-able on wounds, not the body directly when the caster is riding a vehicle on PvP servers only

why?

• Like 1

A healing nerf that won't effect me?

That's wonderful news!

Can we just remove heal resistance from PvE entirely, now we have a split in place?

Lol who asked for healing nervs?

And wtf was broken with tangleweave?

Like who asked for this?

There isnt a singel thread or discussion about this 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, DevBlog said:

• PvP Change: Allowed Black Light kingdoms to have up to 3 Libila champions

Ok that was fair I guess, since other 2 kingdoms can have up to 3 champs. however, that made another aspect unfair - MR and JK priests now should be able to link to each other regardless what god they are. Since every BL priest is libila, they can all link to each other, while all MR and JK priests cant.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Skatyna said:

Ok that was fair I guess, since other 2 kingdoms can have up to 3 champs. however, that made another aspect unfair - MR and JK priests now should be able to link to each other regardless what god they are. Since every BL priest is libila, they can all link to each other, while all MR and JK priests cant.

not to mention BL now can have 3 champed scorn of libs whilst other kingdoms can't have 3 champed light of fo's

• Like 2

Man oh man.. forget the free faith transfer I want a free PMK paper since Libila is op again 

• Like 2
  • Cat 1

I think Smackeddowns short sweet message sums up my response to this

(being a vynora champ and tangleweave being 1 of 4 useful spells THATS IT)

unknown.png

Edited by Beastwolf

These PvP changes are ridiculous.  Congratulations on going in the complete opposite direction that PvP needs to go.... down.

Oh yeah, and one more thing...

The change to cure light/med/serious not being castable on bodies should also affect Focused Will, thank you.

Edited by Wargasm
  • Like 4

Sign in to follow this