Sign in to follow this  
Reaper

Divided Lands PVP x4/x3 New Server

Divided Lands PVP x4/x3 New Server Discord Server Here

I revived the Divided Lands server for another go at PvP. Please come join us if interested. No map available, go explore.

I'm not a Discord guru, so let us know in our chat whether you are MR or HoTS and we will give you appropriate permissions for channels.

We have 2 GM's, one for MR, and one for HoTS. Make all GM requests in the "gm-requests" discord channel please. When on they monitor for botting, and "alt army" abuse, which will get you kicked from the server.

Server Info

MR vs. HoTS, No PMK, Freedom Blocked

Custom spell adjustments to allow Libila to remove reinforced walls, and to reinforce them for balancing

Limit of leading 1 animal (Ride one, lead one)

Increased Unique Spawns

Many other mods and features to explore and find

Server Backups run every 3 hours automatically, and reboots may be performed as necessary for patching, balancing, and maintenance

Server Rules

No offline raiding, griefing, no hacking/exploiting uniques or broken wurm mechanics

Limit your alt army to a single alt per IP (it's monitored, please don't make us ban, 1 alt is more than enough)

No exploiting HoTA area at all

Edited by Reaper
updated for 2023 server launch

8 hours ago, Reaper said:

Many other features to explore and find

8 hours ago, Reaper said:

(I use this for Transparency on my stats)

so if i read this correct you are playing a char, which is fine but you have features that you don't release to the public so that it is fun for people to find out yeah, even though you already know them. Just hope they aren't things like moon metals as loot for killing champions because you knowing and no one else knowing gives you an advantage.

Cuddles have you even logged into the server, or are you just blatantly passing judgement based on a short description?  Is your expectation that anyone who posts a Server to play on is only there to purely host and administer the server without ever playing?

Rest assured you can figure out any of the minor details or changes in-game by looking at your action timers, spell lists, crafting menu, and live map with ores if your running one.  The post was hand crafted to be informational and short, to peak interest and not bore people.  Zero intention of hiding data and if you would like to ask for more all you have to do is hop on the server and chat, or join discord.

And no, champ's are not dropping moon metals, lmao.  I have put much more thought into balancing gameplay than that thank you.

Come give it a go.  Join discord and hang out.  You are more than welcome to come visit us anytime.

reading this post seemed more like an assassination than a comment

shrugs

Can't make everyone happy, and some people would rather just jump to conclusions without fact checking first.

Since her post I have doubled the amount of documentation listed in Discord to help shorten any learning curve that players may experience.  Your welcome 😀

4 hours ago, Lostinspace said:

reading this post seemed more like an assassination than a comment

well that was premature

this sounds like some sort of shotgun server, for quick "matches". Is the intent correct?

On 5/2/2020 at 4:32 PM, Guedez said:

this sounds like some sort of shotgun server, for quick "matches". Is the intent correct?

Couldn't be farther from the truth.  This is a long-term war/conquest theme.  You are literally conquering entire maps to progress to the next map.

Buuuump. This server is back and has some fun mods. BL are amassing in the south and we need your help! #wouldrecommendtoafriendandorlovedone