Sign in to follow this  
Sn00

Affinity food buff vanish

Did you cross any server borders, use a portal, etc? The buff will still show on your status effects after you do, but it will not actually give the bonus, and will vanish when relogging. This also sometimes causes the buff to go to negative time left (cycling to -60 seconds, then back to 0). Eating a new piece of affinity food will overwrite the previous buff, and start it working again.

recently crossed server borders, had buffs and they remained; 

had buffs on .. and gone offline for an hour, as I just logged I still have the buffs

is it possible that your buffs timer was just on the verge to expire, or some were 'bugged' with the counter going " -12591 seconds.. ", I get that often.. could have mislead you that you have a buff going on still but relog cleared the negative numbers and removed the expired ones?

15 hours ago, Finnn said:

recently crossed server borders, had buffs and they remained; 

had buffs on .. and gone offline for an hour, as I just logged I still have the buffs

is it possible that your buffs timer was just on the verge to expire, or some were 'bugged' with the counter going " -12591 seconds.. ", I get that often.. could have mislead you that you have a buff going on still but relog cleared the negative numbers and removed the expired ones?

Had around 7 hours on them so that's a no I'm afraid.

Used to see food affinities crossed with us to Jackal. But they were illusion. Once we logged out, and logged back on, on Jackal, the icons disappeared. Turned out, just because we saw the icons, didn't mean we were actually getting the bonuses. Relog fixed it, even though we thot the relog was nix'n our affinities. So right now, I am wondering if food affinities actually function across servers.

Edited by TeeeBOMB
fix words

they're removed on server travel and the icons don't update until you relog, same as what was happening to you on jackal. funny thing is you used to share affinity buffs between epic and freedom, but they fixed it for jackal (can't be having that 10% skillgain, too op) to remove that without fixing the part that affinities are removed on server travel lmfao

i reported this back in 2017, considering they updated it for jackal and didn't change the server transfer part i assume its intended

Edited by Oblivionnreaver