Sign in to follow this  
Melissablueflame

Wurm Disconnects each hour

Ever since today, the game disconnects each hour at the same time for about 15 minutes. I get error code 7 when I try to restart

If this isnt solved by tomorrow, I quit playing. Even if I played it for more than 2 years. Its not my internet connection that is faulty, everything else works. I dont play games that disconnect for 10 minutes each hour.

AND I MEAN IT!!!!

Can you post a log? Realize that help isnt always instantaneous. What server are you on? 

Seems like it may be a hetzner issue and it passes with time. 

4 hours ago, Melissablueflame said:

If this isnt solved by tomorrow, I quit playing. Even if I played it for more than 2 years. Its not my internet connection that is faulty, everything else works. I dont play games that disconnect for 10 minutes each hour.

AND I MEAN IT!!!!

If nobody else have complained for the same or similar issue in the past few days.. it's a good pointer that it's a problem on your end instead, or it's something with the connection between your isp and heZzner.

You can wait for it to fix on it's own(sometimes works), or you can contact your isp to ask them what's up.. with that connection's hide and seek every hour.

Meanwhile if you can bother and want to play test using a vpn, see if that gets you to play past 1 hour without disconnects.

if hetzner have some issues with specific zones.. don't know, it's not in my interests.