Sign in to follow this  
Katrat

Bards and Musical Instruments.

This might be a bit much but I would love to have the ability to craft musical objects likes drums, flutes, lutes, etc. and have a bard skill for playing them.

Could even add war drums for the PVP peeps. ;) 

Let Wurmians make there own music! :)

Edited by Katrat
  • Like 5

In a similar vein to the LOTRO instruments where you are able to pre-write something to play?

I was leaning more toward the crafting aspect of things. Not really sure about actually writing music per say though that would be challenging. 

I guess there could be a number of preprogrammed sounds installed into wurm different for each instrument that we could play. Say, give us a piece of parchment where you could write down sounds you want to play in a loop and have it play on use with the instruments you have in your inventory. Just an idea tho.

+1

• Like 1

We do have bells in game that ring and I have made several large and small. I must say I do like the tone of hand bells! ❤️  But why not add drums that thump and flutes with tinny whistles. Etc.

Also crafting components for these already exist in game like hide/leather for drums, tin/wood for flutes etc.

Edited by Katrat

Still missing bards and musical instruments in Wurm. 🎶

Edited by Katrat