Sign in to follow this  
Sn00

Better kingdom management

Hi!

A great QoL thing for all kingdoms on Chaos would be if the current King / Queen could set up Jarls / Council members etc.

These in return would have the same permissions as the king without the CR bonus, in order to be able to kick people from the kingdom etc.

• Like 5

As much as I'm non-pvp pleb to most, I think there's something to be said about the dedication of the PVP aspect the game brings. I think part of the Steam work absolutely needs to go on PVP too, with some much needed tweaks and maybe expansions to existing systems, if PVP is going to be in the Steam launch like it seems. Otherwise it's unavoidable that eventually you'll get hit with the criticisms from people who aren't players now, that there's a lot of heavy work on PVE but not PVP.

Not to derail... but didn't they make an official statement (Retro?) that they were going to postpone launching a PvP server?

What about improving the template kingdoms? We're not that many, but there is still a dedicated playerbase of people on the Epic cluster that bring life to the template kingdoms. Too many responsibilities are put on a single person, when the reality is that for most kingdoms the hierarchy is actually quite flat.

stuff like this is probably necessary now that the account sharing ban overruled the forced need to share accounts for reasons such as this

• Like 2

Alot of concerns. Valid ones too.

But this thread can focus on the kingdom management suggestion!

Interesting, +1 as this also ties in with possibly later down the road to allow appointing governors on the settlement level.