Sign in to follow this  
Keenan

Desertion Issues - Postmortem

maybe someone will answer me faster here,  i play o freedom but heve deed on desertion, when you were fixing the lag problem i teleport from chaos to desertion and i lost all stuff from inventory so now i want get back my scale and drake hide set and rare, supreme tools and weapon

1 hour ago, paaweelr said:

maybe someone will answer me faster here,  i play o freedom but heve deed on desertion, when you were fixing the lag problem i teleport from chaos to desertion and i lost all stuff from inventory so now i want get back my scale and drake hide set and rare, supreme tools and weapon

You lost stuff on Chaos or on Epic?

27 minutes ago, Wilczan said:

You lost stuff on Chaos or on Epic?

i had all stuff in inventory when i teleport on chaos and when i back on desertion my inventory was empty.

56 minutes ago, paaweelr said:

i had all stuff in inventory when i teleport on chaos and when i back on desertion my inventory was empty.

Why aren't you using a /support ticket? 

28 minutes ago, Sklo:D said:

Why aren't you using a /support ticket? 

i send support ticket 5 days ago :D

2 hours ago, paaweelr said:

i send support ticket 5 days ago :D

sigh...

14 hours ago, paaweelr said:

8 hours ago, Sklo:D said:

sigh...

It's important that a player is online at the same time as a GM so that we can gather the required information for a database and log dive. In this case there was insufficient information given for me to do my job and give adequate information to the GMs.

TL;DR: If you put in a support ticket, please make sure you readily check on the ticket and that you're available. If in doubt you can always reach out to the GM team via email at gamemods@wurmonline.com.

• Like 3

Nvm 

Edited by Mclavin