Sign in to follow this  
Killroth

Add PVE alliance templates for banners and tabards before steam!

I didnt say anything about waiving the cost. I said give us the right to spend 1g and have our own alliance pattern just like you pvp people have your own.

There is several alliances that have lasted longer than kingdoms, groups of 20-30+ deeds that work together ,play together.

To say that our play experience is less worthwhile than a pvp experience is ridiculous (i play all pvp games just wurm pvp isnt my style).

We also contribute to recruiting people to wurm /supporting the servers/creating an enviroment to welcome and grow wurm...

To get slapped in the face saying our experience/play isnt worth the time of the devs to let us show our alliance pride is shite. 

Right, and if pve experience is not considered worth it...why would they use screenshots from our Alliance deeds to advertize WO on Steam?

• Like 1

I don't think anyone's said its not worth the time. 

It's something we'd like to see too, but it isn't as simple as "a quick bit of code" and would actually take a considerable amount of time. 

It may wind up in the game in some form one day, but not at this moment. 

2 hours ago, Retrograde said:

It's something we'd like to see too, but it isn't as simple as "a quick bit of code" and would actually take a considerable amount of time. 

if i had the knowledge about coding, i would dedicate all the time i had to this.  i have spent a lot of time irl with historical reenactment group and there learned some about medieval heraldic rules and art, and it has always interested me. that's why i made my original post all that time ago, and the subsequent additions and updates to other posts, this is a subject i spent some time with and on just playing around either for my irl reenactment group or just for fun on my own for various other hobbies or reasons.

• Like 1

On 5/17/2020 at 9:44 PM, Retrograde said:

I don't think anyone's said its not worth the time. 

It may wind up in the game in some form one day, but not at this moment. 

The system is already in the game. Just let us make PVE kingdoms for the same price as your important customers on pvp.

Also there is no alliance management options just "kick and motd"

Edited by Wurmfarm