Sign in to follow this  
Oblivionnreaver

people entering local isn't being cleaned from memory properly

Something i've noticed recently when accs for sermons and stuff, is that every single time someone logs in/enters local and leaves, both RAM and VRAM usage will go up, but won't go back after the person leaves, leading to an endless buildup of RAM/VRAM. Often when i look in the morning, clients will be using 10+GB of ram each, if they haven't crashed from java heap space already, and around 3GB of VRAM each when running on absolute minimum graphics in a 640x480 window (its around 1gb ram, 300-400mb vram when launching). If someone does something like get stuck on a mine wall where they rapidly enter and leave local, RAM/VRAM usage will skyrocket until the clients start freezing and eventually crashes. If i'm running in the middle of indy/xan where nobody enters local, their RAM/VRAM usage is almost identical to when they were launched, it's other people entering local constantly that causes problems with them.

Plz fix it freezes my whole computer for periods because of the memory drain 

Are you using windows 10? I used to had same issues on 10 but after i had to dual boot to windows 7 seems way better, it used like 2.5G ram on the slaying at the relase today with 200-300 people in local, no lag no freezes