Sign in to follow this  
DevBlog

WSA – Free Faith Transfer Expiring

WSA.png

Hi Everyone!

We want to give you all a reminder that we are approaching the end of the free faith transfer for priests post player god removal.

The free faith transfer option will expire at midnight (00:00) on May 1st, CEST

If you are intending on transferring faith, please do so before then, as the only option after will be through the loyalty store.

Regards,

The Wurm Team

How is this transfer done?

Do I just have a priest approach me and convert me to another religion or do I have to use the WL altar, or leave a faith *then* have a priest convert?

41 minutes ago, Antony said:

How is this transfer done?

Do I just have a priest approach me and convert me to another religion or do I have to use the WL altar, or leave a faith *then* have a priest convert?

If you were a follower or priest before the Player deities were removed, you simply type /transfer in your chat window of choice. 

• Like 2

I've looked, but cant find reference to it. What was the point of removing player gods again? I ask more out of curiosity than anything. 

2 hours ago, WittleBunnBun said:

I've looked, but cant find reference to it. What was the point of removing player gods again? I ask more out of curiosity than anything. 

The purpose was returning the god system to it's original design, and along with the follower changes, creation of actual distinction of flavour, lore and balance. 

• Like 2

Sign in to follow this