Sign in to follow this  
Shyruban

Woa enchants disapearing on shovels

This is a strange one, I do a lot of digging and surface mining, this morning I'm imping 3 shovels, so while doing it, i do what i always do, i examine them to see the state of my enchants on them.

All 3 of those shovels had 94 woa on them a while back, through a lot of digging last I checked they were all down to high 80's woa.

While imping today, they were respectively 38, 43 and zero woa, what is going on.

As for reproducing this, I guess I'd have to get a new shovel enchanted and see after a while.

It seems it only happens to my shovels, for example, I do just as much work with my pickaxes, mainly a lot of surface mining and the enchants on them which were in the mid 90's a while back are now in the mid to high 80's.

All my other tools have normal enchant wears.

I will ask people I know in game if they can check the woa on their shovels.

But now I have to pay someone to enchant all my shovel.

I just thought about it, they only thing I do different now comepared to before is, I got a large magical chests with my marks, that chest is always either on my cart or wagon with all my tools in it as well as other stuff.

Edited by Shyruban
update

My 88ql shovel has just dropped woa from 77 to 74 in less than 3 hours - definitely something wrong here.