Sign in to follow this  
Raynwolf

[No Bug] Existing toon suddenly not registered?

I was playing on WO and logged out to bring my alt into the game, which I have used on Cele before with this same laptop and client. It will not let the alt in anymore, states I need to register a new account? I have used it all along since coming back a couple months ago and have changed nothing. What to do please?

Thank you.

If you were never premium....ever.... your toon gets erased after not logging in for several months (although I don't know exactly how long).

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Raynwolf said:

I was playing on WO and logged out to bring my alt into the game, which I have used on Cele before with this same laptop and client. It will not let the alt in anymore, states I need to register a new account? I have used it all along since coming back a couple months ago and have changed nothing. What to do please?

Thank you.

Did you ever purchase premium time for this toon? If a toon has never been premium it will be deleted after 30 days of inactivity. 

2 hours ago, Wargasm said:

If you were never premium....ever.... your toon gets erased after not logging in for several months (although I don't know exactly how long).

23 minutes ago, Zachariah said:

Did you ever purchase premium time for this toon? If a toon has never been premium it will be deleted after 30 days of inactivity. 

From the wiki, regarding toons that hasnt been premium:

The deletion happens after 90 days of inactivity.

Edited by Nordlys
  • Like 3

Well, no, that one never was premium but, it remains a member of the deed and it did not then create a new toon, it just blocked me from the final log in screen/stage. I'd think if a toon was erased it would make a new one?  

edit: it may have been close to 90 days since I last needed it. I am going to assume this is the answer. I know I used it in early January so it may have just been erased. Time has flown. Thank you all.

Edited by Raynwolf
update
  • Like 1

The login server is the first to know that an account has been deleted for never having been premium.  A lot of the time, it takes the other servers some time to catch up and remove the name from deeds.  If you want to be sure a character sticks around, purchase premium for them at least once.

There are some very nice first time premium packages in the shop as well as a discounted month via silver in game.