Sign in to follow this  
Antony

Some changes I'd like to see with the new UI update

• The option to set the automatic sleep bonus timeout timer from 10 minutes to whatever players would like.
  • The option to buy silver mirrors so players can change their appearance

I know we can buy gold mirrors, but the cost doesn't seem well thought out. I'd imagine the majority of players interested in changing their appearance would be casual players, and casual players aren't willing to sink 35,000 marks, or 8 months of premium time (64 euros) on a simple change of appearance.

Some other things I'd like to see is the introduction of micro transactions for things like skins beyond just the monthly skin.

• Like 1

+1 for the first two..

Huge -1 for the micro transactions

Microtransactions for appearance only items tend to benefit gaming companies because they don't alter gameplay. Skins tend to be harmless, as long as it's only cosmetic stuff.

• Like 1

I like the Silver mirror and sleepbonus idea, But I'd rather not see development time go to a cash shop.

On 4/17/2020 at 3:25 AM, Antony said:

Some other things I'd like to see is the introduction of micro transactions for things like skins beyond just the monthly skin

I couldn't possibly +1 this one enough.

Also, the monthly skins shouldn't be "this month only"  Sure, bring out a new one each month, but let people keep buying them.  There is no percentage for the company in making this a "limited edition" item.

Instead of only being able to purchase the current monthly skin, and a random Jackal skin, let us buy whatever skins have been made available (which the exception of genuine gift skins).

It wouldn't even need to be "traditional" microtransactions for skins.  Despite what people might think, the game already has something of the sort with the items that can be bought from a trader.  Almost 1/2 the items (6/13 to be precise) could be considered micro at 1 to 4 silvers.  

Loyalty marks and silver can easily be converted, because both have a fixed price for sleep powder.  Sleep powder would cost 3000 marks in the loyalty shop or 3 silver from a trader - therefore 1 silver is worth 1,000 marks.  That's the "market" value.  The marks issued for buying silver from the shop are 20 marks per silver - but that is a bit of a bonus for buying silver rather than just acquiring it in-game.

The monthly skin costs 4,500 marks, so would be 4.5 silver on a trader and a jackal skin costs 3,000 marks so would be 3 silver on a trader.   

This could over a long time add up to a lot of skins, but that could be managed with things like rotation of availability or even have the skins purchased through a right-click menu mechanic, like the current method at the token.