Sign in to follow this  
Stanlee

More transferable premium rewards

7fzJDXl.png

Some of the new premium marks rewards are transferable, and make nice gifts. Such as the magical chests, even the most expensive one; the tomes (in fact, I'm pretty sure I heard "trade them" be a solution to getting one someone doesn't want)!

I sat for some time unsure if I should get an LMC, or if I should (as a priest main) sit ready to get a faith transfer.  I bit the bullet and got the chest and now... well, I'm considering a faith transfer (or two). And it occurred to me that my only real option now is to get another year of premium time, which I hope wasn't the intended design of the marks system. But it also hit me that several of the rewards aren't transferable, with little reason as to why they should not be able to be.

Now, I'll start by saying that some of them would obviously be a bad choice to make transferable: such as the extra hour of SB, since that's single use. But having seen the tokens created from a journal page for affinities (understandably non-transferable) it strikes me that a lot more of the marks store rewards could work as gifts, where currently they cannot.

Please consider some reasonable changes to the items in the marks system to allow more of them to be traded.

If only to see me have to worship Libila.

• Like 4

Heck, I think you should just be happy there is a marks system, take the rewards you earned and be happy.

• Like 1

I don't think most of them are really intended to be traded; they are loyalty rewards after all. Allowing someone to purchase some from another player kinda bypasses the "loyalty" part, and could result in things being abused. 

yeah i wouldn't mind transferring the marks/marks rewards from my alts to my main, currently i just turn them all into moonmetal, sell it and buy the magic chests/tomes/whatever and leave marks on main for transfers and such, which is kinda dumb. Not really sure how buying years of prem on one acc is more loyal then having lots of accounts prem but whatever

If marks could be traded to characters on the same account then why not.

Edited by Wilczan

2 hours ago, Wilczan said:

If marks could be traded to characters on the same account then why not.

But it's 1 character is 1 account.
There's no way to determine if a character is truly owned by the same person, unless the email used to register/retrieve email was the same. And to have that checked as often as would need be would be ridiculous.

While I agree it shouldn't be a hassle to interact with ALT characters, there's just no feasible way to actually legitimately check if that were in fact the case.

1 hour ago, Zera said:

But it's 1 character is 1 account.
There's no way to determine if a character is truly owned by the same person, unless the email used to register/retrieve email was the same. And to have that checked as often as would need be would be ridiculous.

While I agree it shouldn't be a hassle to interact with ALT characters, there's just no feasible way to actually legitimately check if that were in fact the case.

From what I know, you can have up to 5 characters attached to 1 email.

Let's say then that 1 email is 1 player account.

• Like 2